The best B complex supplement I've tried.

Posted by Reviewer2052120 on Jul 02, 2008

I've never had to take many supplements, until I started on a drug for a chronic condition, which depleted me of certain vitamins and minerals. But I started taking Dr. Weil's B complex a year and a half ago, and it's been great! And the price is right!

Great Product! Recommended

Posted by Reviewer3244752 on Sep 23, 2009

I am taking this product under one month and plan to continue it. Super fast shipping and great price from iherb.com!

Energizing

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Oct 06, 2009

This B complex really seems to wake me up. I always try to take this before lunchtime. If I take it too late in the day, I have difficulty sleeping.

The Best B-Complex

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Apr 20, 2010

This is a great B-complex at a reasonable price. Weil supplements are usually high priced and you pay for his name. But, this one is great. We have been taking it awhile and really notice the difference in energy levels compared to the other B-complex formulas. High absorption since there is no coating on the tablets. I find this to be an advantage, because you feel your energy soar (probably the B12) very quickly. However, since there isn't a coating, it is best to eat it with a meal to avoid nausea. iherb is a great site, good products and fast low priced shipping.

Great B-vitamin.

Posted by Reviewer1871401 on Sep 02, 2010

High quality. Great price.

B- Complex by Weil Supplements

Posted by Reviewer1567402 on Jan 13, 2010

This is a good multi complex B vitamin so far it seems to help with energy