Great balance!

Posted by Reviewer1830355 on Jun 02, 2009

In order to obtain the benefits of the calcium it is best to takae it with Magnesium. This vitamin offers a great balance. Earlier someone mentioned that the pills are large - true, but no larger than the multi-vitamins I have taken for years prior to switching to Dr. Weil supplements.

Dr. Weil's Balanced Cal-Mag

Posted by Reviewer1893911 on Jul 17, 2009

Good supplement important to keep your bones healthy.

These are great....

Posted by Reviewer2280143 on Jan 09, 2010

Excellent Cal/Mag vitamins. I have tried many others, and these are the only ones I have been able to take.

Cal-Mag

Posted by Reviewer1160625 on Jul 26, 2011

Great product

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Dec 15, 2011

Have used this supplement for a long time. Works very well.

Well formulated and easy to take

Posted by Reviewer1145738 on Nov 13, 2009

Yes, these pills are on the large side and a bit chalky, but I've been taking Dr.Weil's brand for years and had no problem swallowing these. I appreciate the high dose of calcium per pill, the fact that this contains the more easily absorbed calcium citrate, and that it's balanced with magnesium in a 2-1 ratio. I've had other calcium supplements where you're supposed to take as many as 6/day. I love the fact that I can just take one or two of these daily and be covered.

Taking this to prevent bone loss.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Dec 25, 2009

I'm 59 and don't want to get brittle bones. So I'm taking this as preventive measure.

Weil Balanced Cal-Mag

Posted by Reviewer3195662 on Apr 17, 2011

I am sure this is an excellent product, but the pill is so large that it is almost impossible to swallow it. I have tried cutting it in half or adding it to a smoothie with very limited success. I hear Weil has a new Cal-Mag product with a pill that is half the size. I will definitely opt for that product next time.