not good

Posted by Reviewer1242717 on Jan 27, 2012

I have used this product for several years. The last year the smell became so strong, I've decided to change. The smell has always been strong (unpleasant) but it is now so powerful that I must change!

Great vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1738130 on Jul 14, 2011

Have been taking these vitamins for 2 months and am already feeling better. Have more energy.

Excellent, very happy so far...

Posted by Reviewer1774449 on Nov 19, 2010

High energy and clearly not upsetting my stomach. I like having convenience on the packet. Wish it included fish oil capsule.

weil

Posted by Reviewer1222411 on Oct 16, 2010

Good product, but expensive.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2554874 on Apr 21, 2010

I think it's great and it works.

Good vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1569065 on Mar 27, 2010

I was a little concerned about these vitamins at first, as I have a hard time swallowing huge vitamin tablets without gagging. Thankfully, these weren't huge. I would still prefer a coated caplet or capsule, that doesn't have the "vitamin" taste, but these go down just fine.

Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer3362133 on Oct 14, 2009

I've been using the vitamins along with my whole family and everyone feels the difference in their daily performance. Is great!!

Super! Recommended!

Posted by Reviewer3244752 on Sep 23, 2009

Hi. I highly recommend Dr. Weil's products. I am taking this daily for less than one month and plan to continue. Everyone needs daily vitamins and antioxidants and I trust Dr. Weil to provide the best. I also recommend iherb for the best prices and super fast shipping. I plan to re-order in a week or two.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2479503 on Mar 11, 2009

Got these for a trip and I think they will be just perfect, as there are only 3 pills per pack, and so convenient for travel.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1823221 on May 04, 2008

The Weil Supplements are well worth it: about $1/day for most of the vitamins and antioxidants you need. The product always arrives fresh, I've been taking it for 4 months.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »