Weil Nutritional Supplements, Daily Multivitamin for Optimum Health, 180 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

They actually work!!

Posted by Reviewer1173351 on May 22, 2009

I have noticed a marked increase in my energy level. I am also sleeping through the night, whereas before I was verging on becoming an insominiac. I'm really glad my nutritionist suggested I try these. I just wish they were smaller, but then I guess I wouldn't get all of the nutrients that are helping me.

Easy on the stomach

Posted by Reviewer3114823 on Jul 14, 2009

I have tried many multi vitamins but many up-set my stomach Dr Weil's provides enough Vit D3 and has Vit A in the form of Beta Carotene which is the natural form of Vit A. It also has all the trace elements that you need. I do take extra Calcium citrate and multi B.

Daily Multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer1415796 on Oct 06, 2009

We used Dr. Weil's Daily Multivitamin for over two years. This product has many B vitamins that other multis do not.

Great Formulation

Posted by Reviewer2758552 on Nov 25, 2009

Spent a lot of time searching for a smartly formulated multi and this is it. Natural forms, well balanced dosages and in line with the latest recommendations.

Really hard to swallow.

Posted by Reviewer2236279 on Jun 03, 2008

I choke trying to get one of these down about half the time. Really hurts.