They actually work!!

Posted by Reviewer1173351 on May 22, 2009

I have noticed a marked increase in my energy level. I am also sleeping through the night, whereas before I was verging on becoming an insominiac. I'm really glad my nutritionist suggested I try these. I just wish they were smaller, but then I guess I wouldn't get all of the nutrients that are helping me.

Daily Multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer1415796 on Oct 06, 2009

We used Dr. Weil's Daily Multivitamin for over two years. This product has many B vitamins that other multis do not.

Great Formulation

Posted by Reviewer2758552 on Nov 25, 2009

Spent a lot of time searching for a smartly formulated multi and this is it. Natural forms, well balanced dosages and in line with the latest recommendations.

Easy on the stomach

Posted by Reviewer3114823 on Jul 14, 2009

I have tried many multi vitamins but many up-set my stomach Dr Weil's provides enough Vit D3 and has Vit A in the form of Beta Carotene which is the natural form of Vit A. It also has all the trace elements that you need. I do take extra Calcium citrate and multi B.

Really hard to swallow.

Posted by Reviewer2236279 on Jun 03, 2008

I choke trying to get one of these down about half the time. Really hurts.

weil nutritional supplement daily multivitamin for optimal health

Posted by Reviewer2334452 on May 03, 2008

even after being split in half pill is way to large to swallow got stuck in my throat had to expell it won,t take again

My opinion

Posted by Reviewer2358529 on Jul 04, 2008

This vitamin works well for me and my wife. I would certainly recommend it. I give it 5 stars.

supportive

Posted by Reviewer2371966 on Apr 21, 2011

I've had difficulty finding a good multivitamin because of all my allergies but this one is really fabulous and I take one every day with a meal.

multi

Posted by Reviewer2253831 on Jul 04, 2011

my favorite multi vitamin

Finally a multivitamin I can take!

Posted by Reviewer2280143 on Jan 09, 2010

Most vitamins make me too hyper, give me a headache, or upset my stomach. These are perfect for me! I am now a Dr. Weil fan!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »