Wonderful, and vegetarian!

Posted by Reviewer1393489 on Nov 07, 2008

I was having so much trouble finding a vegetarian capsule version of evening primrose, until I found Dr. Weil's product. I am not vegetarian, but I get sick of taking pills that use gelatin that isn't from a fish source, which a lot of brands don't specify. I am mainly vegetarian, eating only fish, so this is important to me. Dr. Weil's product fits the bill. My doc had recommended evening primrose for anxiety, along with a folic acid pill. I now take Dr. Weil's supplement twice a day, and they seem to be working well. Would definitely purchase these again.

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer2897505 on Sep 01, 2009

I have been taking this product for a coupple of months now and I am very happy with it.

Great product for a great price

Posted by Reviewer3161484 on Mar 01, 2010

This si an excellent vegetarian product and the price is great as well.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2153251 on Dec 14, 2010

I think this is making my complexion better! I bought it for pms. I had a pretty good complexion anyway, but now it's better!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Jan 16, 2011

Take this with ginger and turmeric for joints and it works very well.

Good Skin!

Posted by Reviewer3291430 on Jan 15, 2008

I had read an article that Evening Primrose helps balance hormones. I am here to say I am now a believer! I have no break outs since I started taken this supplement and I have a nice glow to boot!

not so great

Posted by aromatherapy on Apr 04, 2011

These had a less than fresh odor when I opened one up. I like the creamy texture to use on my skin but the smell was not good.