Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2464276 on Mar 11, 2009

I use this product regularly, and I seem to have fewer minor illnesses than most of my colleagues. iHerb's price is competitive for this product, and the service is excellent. I would recommend this supplement.

Weil Immune Support

Posted by Reviewer1775098 on Jun 28, 2009

I took this supplement through the winter, one a day if I wasn't under stress, around sick people, or feeling like something was coming on; three a day if one of the above conditions existed. I did not get sick once, even though viruses coursed through our office on a routine basis. This product, along with the Zand immune tincture (with echinacea and goldenseal, which I take if I have symptoms), is an essential item in my "medicine" cabinet.

Immune Support formula

Posted by Reviewer2253831 on Nov 11, 2009

prevention from the flu season.Always love Dr. Weil supplements

Haven't "caught" anything going around in I don't know how long

Posted by Reviewer2377531 on Jul 15, 2010

The Weil Immune Support must be working because I've been taking it well over a year, and haven't come down with any "bugs" that I've been exposed to.

Dr.Weil Immune support Formula 120 vcaps

Posted by Reviewer1714805 on Jan 28, 2011

This product is wonderful and your prices are a bargain! My doctor recommended this product Thank You

Weil's Immune Support Formula

Posted by Reviewer2823016 on Sep 20, 2011

I have found Dr. Weil's Immune Support Formula, which contains Astragalus (root) extract as well as a Proprietary Mushroom Blend, to be am excellent immune support. I have been taking it for several years and have had very few colds and other illnesses. I am 74 years old.

expiration

Posted by Reviewer2456695 on Jan 17, 2008

I ordered two bottles and one of them had an expiration date that needs to be used right away