My knee doesn't feel better, but the oil smells and feels nice.

Posted by emmsmama on Feb 03, 2012

I haven't noticed a difference in how my knee feels when using this product, but it smells great and feels really good going on.

It is amazing

Posted by Reviewer3266581 on Jun 15, 2008

I have severe neuropathy and it helps give feeling back to my feet. Not completely- but for awhile...and relief from the pain is wonderful.

pleasant massage

Posted by Reviewer1512103 on Oct 20, 2007

love the smell of it and it helps my sore muscles after a workout;

A satisfied customer

Posted by Reviewer2131314 on Apr 12, 2008

This product has exceeded my expectations. I would recommend it highly for any muscle strains, back and knee pain.

Front Office Medical Clerk

Posted by Reviewer1049111 on Jan 06, 2009

Our physical therapists and patients really enjoy your product. We try to have it available for patients to purchase at cost or refer them to your site for future purchases. Thanks.

i love weleda

Posted by Reviewer2263794 on Oct 03, 2008

I love Weleda products. Prices at iHerb are great. I recently had shoulder surgery and am massaging my sore arm with this to keep the circulation going. Smells great.

Arnica Massage Oil Is Good

Posted by Reviewer3311793 on Oct 12, 2009

Purchased this for my 22 month old son who has mild cerebral palsy. His muscles were getting sore as he was adjusting to his new orthodics. This product worked great. I massaged it to his muscles after a bath and he slept through the night. I would definitely buy this product again.

Can't dance without this Massage Oil!

Posted by Reviewer1273050 on Jun 29, 2010

I just love this oil so much. After the dance lesson, just gently massage with this oil. It accelerates muscular recovery, muscles don't cool down too quickly, which leads to stiffness and cramps.

Great oil for people with general aches.

Posted by Reviewer2350264 on Apr 26, 2009

I use this for some of my clients who have a general tenderness throughout their bodies.

Great