Weleda, Baby & Child, Calendula Diaper Rash Cream, 2.8 oz (81 g)

An excellent, natural way to care for diaper area

Posted by Reviewer1023604 on May 10, 2010

A heavy duty zinc oxide based cream with calendula that really takes care of most diaper rashes and irritations that my baby has experienced. It was recommended to me by a family member and I've since tried all the Weleda Baby Calendula products. They are all wonderful.

Great diaper ointment

Posted by Reviewer1293597 on Jul 21, 2010

This diaper ointment works great on my 2 kids!!! Thanks!!

works great!!

Posted by Reviewer2151840 on Jul 29, 2009

I recently started using this product and I love it! I like that it is not as thick as most diaper creams, so I don't have to apply as much. My baby's bottom has been rash free...not even slightly red...since I started using this cream!

The best cream I used for the best child

Posted by Reviewer2802514 on May 21, 2011

I've changed three or four of them before bought one of Weleda. I've been using it from when my baby was month and half until now (she is 7 month already). It works perfect. The light texture absorbed by skin and at the same time it protects well. We have no skin problems (redness etc.)

the best ORGANIC diaper cream!

Posted by 5056761680146332723 on Aug 12, 2012

The fact that it's organic is the most important for me. Plus I trust the quality of Weleda products for babies. And finally in our family it's not just my baby who's using this product but also my Granny when in summer she has rashes on her skin due to the hot weather and these rashes gets healed very fast.