Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1511810 on Oct 25, 2012

Best nappy balm. My baby's bottom has not seen a rash since using this. Love the thick texture and smell too. And full of good, non-toxic ingredients. Totally recommend it. I had a wound that needed healing the other day, and I put this on it, did a great job.

Useful for eczema

Posted by paleobangkok on Jun 05, 2014

I originally bought this as a barrier cream for my hands, but it's a little thick and greasy for that purpose. These days, I apply it to my eczema when I'm itchy; I find that I'm far less prone to scratching in my sleep when I apply it before bed. I find the smell pleasant, and it's certainly milder on the nose than some of Weleda's other products like Skin Food. My sole complaint is that the tube is susceptible to punctures.

Fantastic for eczema!

Posted by 5114453124824450948 on Apr 22, 2013

I have been using this cream on my 5 year olds severe eczema and it dries it up and helps to heal it very quickly. I will continue to buy this cream

works great!!

Posted by Reviewer2151840 on Jul 29, 2009

I recently started using this product and I love it! I like that it is not as thick as most diaper creams, so I don't have to apply as much. My baby's bottom has been rash free...not even slightly red...since I started using this cream!

Works for Jock Itch!

Posted by 5076926588582877482 on Apr 21, 2015

My partner uses this for jock itch & it works VERY well. Soothing, takes inflammation away and noursishes & heals the skin. Smells really pleasant.

Works

Posted by Reviewer2625092 on Feb 07, 2015

This works fine, but I wouldn't say it's any more effective than most other diaper rash ointments. The smell is pleasant and the ingredients natural. It's kind of a luxury diaper rash product.

Amazing

Posted by 5632030555632995588 on Mar 13, 2016

We have tried many other brands including A+D, Aveeno, Desitin, burts' bees but none of them heals diaper rash like Weleda does. Weleda contains calendula which helps reduces inflammation and helps healing. Wished I had found this product for my first born who had suffered too many diaper rashes

Weleda Baby Diaper care

Posted by 5408838112875383932 on Oct 29, 2013

It is important to note that this is the *old formula* that Weleda still sells; it is excellent! The new formula is different, despite what the company may say. For other reviews check my page :)

The best cream I used for the best child

Posted by Reviewer2802514 on May 21, 2011

I've changed three or four of them before bought one of Weleda. I've been using it from when my baby was month and half until now (she is 7 month already). It works perfect. The light texture absorbed by skin and at the same time it protects well. We have no skin problems (redness etc.)

the best ORGANIC diaper cream!

Posted by 5056761680146332723 on Aug 12, 2012

The fact that it's organic is the most important for me. Plus I trust the quality of Weleda products for babies. And finally in our family it's not just my baby who's using this product but also my Granny when in summer she has rashes on her skin due to the hot weather and these rashes gets healed very fast.