Works for Jock Itch!

Posted by 5076926588582877482 on Apr 21, 2015

My partner uses this for jock itch & it works VERY well. Soothing, takes inflammation away and noursishes & heals the skin. Smells really pleasant.

Good for dry eczema patches

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Mar 21, 2015

I bought this as a steroid-alternative treatment for eczema. It is very mild and seems to help with the healing process but does not work for stubborn weepy patches. Still a good products to have around. I use it during the healing stage and when my skin is dry and shows signs of irritation.

Works

Posted by Reviewer2625092 on Feb 07, 2015

This works fine, but I wouldn't say it's any more effective than most other diaper rash ointments. The smell is pleasant and the ingredients natural. It's kind of a luxury diaper rash product.

Best Skin Cream Ever

Posted by motyzstore on Jan 05, 2015

We love it .. we use it all the time

Just got it but almost finishing using it

Posted by ChisaHolly on Nov 29, 2014

This is better than the Dr. Greve's calendula zinc cream. Less watery. I used it on my neck which is having some itchy rash issue, it helped a lot, it was a bit sore and dried skin. I also used it on my face, eczema / Perioral Dermatitis related. I will get blister like bumps that weeps. Zinc cream helps a lot to dried it up, then your face will get very red and scaly. Just wait for it to peel off, then it is normal again. Will buy again as this is quite healing. Did make my face less red. Also it is not stinging like the normal baby zinc cream from the shops and also sudocrem (very stinging).

Very good

Posted by 5420770732423287828 on Jul 18, 2014

Very good cream for babies

Weleda, Baby & Child, Calendula Diaper Rash Cream

Posted by greenandclean on Jul 16, 2014

Works great, eliminates diaper rashes in no time. It smells really good and herbalish from the Calendula oil. A little goes a long way. The oil separates from the cream though, but that's not really a problem for me. A bit pricey, but my baby is worth it.

I did not get the product what you want I can give an opinion

Posted by 5269521609646911020 on Jun 25, 2014

I did not get the product what you want I can give an opinion

Useful for eczema

Posted by paleobutton on Jun 05, 2014

I originally bought this as a barrier cream for my hands, but it's a little thick and greasy for that purpose. These days, I apply it to my eczema when I'm itchy; I find that I'm far less prone to scratching in my sleep when I apply it before bed. I find the smell pleasant, and it's certainly milder on the nose than some of Weleda's other products like Skin Food. My sole complaint is that the tube is susceptible to punctures.

The best

Posted by Reviewer3057924 on Jun 03, 2014

I have used it for newborn baby and didn't have any problem at all. When it is finished I began using Johnson and Johnson and found the difference! In two times of using it I found red skin. I will buy weleda again and again.