Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1511810 on Oct 25, 2012

Best nappy balm. My baby's bottom has not seen a rash since using this. Love the thick texture and smell too. And full of good, non-toxic ingredients. Totally recommend it. I had a wound that needed healing the other day, and I put this on it, did a great job.

Fantastic for eczema!

Posted by 5114453124824450948 on Apr 22, 2013

I have been using this cream on my 5 year olds severe eczema and it dries it up and helps to heal it very quickly. I will continue to buy this cream

Weleda Baby Diaper care

Posted by 5408838112875383932 on Oct 29, 2013

It is important to note that this is the *old formula* that Weleda still sells; it is excellent! The new formula is different, despite what the company may say. For other reviews check my page :)

Doubles as a perfect sunblock!!!

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Apr 09, 2014

This is a perfect sunscreen because of the high zinc content. I wore it under my makeup and it didn't cause me irritation like the way foundation and BB cream would. It is creamy and moisturising and even smoothed out some parts of my forehead that were dry. I highly recommend this as an all over facial day cream. Better than all expensive brands out there and makes your face glow!

Useful for eczema

Posted by paleobutton on Jun 05, 2014

I originally bought this as a barrier cream for my hands, but it's a little thick and greasy for that purpose. These days, I apply it to my eczema when I'm itchy; I find that I'm far less prone to scratching in my sleep when I apply it before bed. I find the smell pleasant, and it's certainly milder on the nose than some of Weleda's other products like Skin Food. My sole complaint is that the tube is susceptible to punctures.

Works for Jock Itch!

Posted by 5076926588582877482 on Apr 21, 2015

My partner uses this for jock itch & it works VERY well. Soothing, takes inflammation away and noursishes & heals the skin. Smells really pleasant.

Works

Posted by Reviewer2625092 on Feb 07, 2015

This works fine, but I wouldn't say it's any more effective than most other diaper rash ointments. The smell is pleasant and the ingredients natural. It's kind of a luxury diaper rash product.

Great procuct!

Posted by 4757529252653755557 on May 04, 2016

I have used this on my little girl, and the rash she had on her but, goes away when using this for some days.

LOVE

Posted by 5002101594673037890 on May 10, 2016

The smell is amazing, we're definitely a repeat customer for this. When he gets a bit red from a diaper rash, it goes away within two days.

Amazing

Posted by 5632030555632995588 on Mar 13, 2016

We have tried many other brands including A+D, Aveeno, Desitin, burts' bees but none of them heals diaper rash like Weleda does. Weleda contains calendula which helps reduces inflammation and helps healing. Wished I had found this product for my first born who had suffered too many diaper rashes