Just got it but almost finishing using it

Posted by ChisaHolly on Nov 29, 2014

This is better than the Dr. Greve's calendula zinc cream. Less watery. I used it on my neck which is having some itchy rash issue, it helped a lot, it was a bit sore and dried skin. I also used it on my face, eczema / Perioral Dermatitis related. I will get blister like bumps that weeps. Zinc cream helps a lot to dried it up, then your face will get very red and scaly. Just wait for it to peel off, then it is normal again. Will buy again as this is quite healing. Did make my face less red. Also it is not stinging like the normal baby zinc cream from the shops and also sudocrem (very stinging).

Workd on adults too

Posted by Reviewer2002330 on Apr 05, 2012

I'm using this for my own bum since I've got spots/ breakouts. This really helps clear things out. The only minus is the very strong smell.

Not so bad

Posted by 5638767162727601578 on May 08, 2015

I bought this for my niece. But the effect is not as good as Earth's mama!

Good for dry eczema patches

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Mar 21, 2015

I bought this as a steroid-alternative treatment for eczema. It is very mild and seems to help with the healing process but does not work for stubborn weepy patches. Still a good products to have around. I use it during the healing stage and when my skin is dry and shows signs of irritation.

Good and effective. Just need a better packaging

Posted by 4702750543333883781 on Dec 13, 2015

I like this product a lot. But wish they have a different tube, not the metal one. I know I have to keep it out of baby's reach, but sometimes when you're using it, baby's hands can be so fast. My 1-yr old bit it and was able to pierce the tube. Out came the product. Thankfully, not into baby's mouth.

l like it

Posted by Reviewer1224781 on Feb 25, 2010

good/that's fine

i don"t change it

Posted by Reviewer2426123 on Jun 05, 2011

the best diaper cream!

good

Posted by Reviewer2449178 on Feb 09, 2012

ok

Posted by 5345291768611863018 on Mar 31, 2014

I think this has to be the best diaper rash cream I have used so far. It spreads easily, the thickness is just right to protect the baby's bottom. And my baby's bottom is very smooth with no rashes. The ingredient is natural, it has a calendula scent. I have already re-ordered

Good

Posted by Krystyna on Jan 17, 2013

Weleda as always is best for babies!