My favorite cream for baby's butt

Posted by rins-reviews on Mar 10, 2016

Weleda Diaper Rash Cream smells very nice and is great at preventing and healing diaper rash. It's the only thing I use for my baby's little butt.

love this diaper paste

Posted by Reviewer1935952 on Nov 17, 2011

love this diaper paste- may be the best!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1831983 on Nov 05, 2011

Fantatsic product used daily on my new baby.

Best diaper cream ever

Posted by 4619665022376339834 on Mar 08, 2014

This is the best diaper cream ever. I`ve used it on my children and every redness goes away very quickly. If they use it over night, the skin is perfect the next morning. My one son had really big problems with pooping, his reflex to push didn`t work. So it could be many days between every time he managed to go, and the poo was big and hard and it was really painful for him. We managed to solve his problem at last, but we really owe a lot to this ointment. It calmed and healed his skin almost completely. I highly recommend this diaper cream at every chance i get. Mommy

Favorite diaper cream.

Posted by Reviewer1788331 on Oct 23, 2013

Smells good,does it's job for regular care (not for very inflamed skin).

Weleda, Baby & Child, Calendula Diaper Rash Cream

Posted by greenandclean on Jul 16, 2014

Works great, eliminates diaper rashes in no time. It smells really good and herbalish from the Calendula oil. A little goes a long way. The oil separates from the cream though, but that's not really a problem for me. A bit pricey, but my baby is worth it.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2632169 on Feb 19, 2013

Weleda delivers every time.

just perfect

Posted by vdoul-greece on Dec 07, 2011

one of my best for diaper care.I stopped using any other cream for this purpose after a friend's recommendation about Weleda. The only negative for me is that i do not like the tube of the cream!

Best diaper rash cream!

Posted by 4783495746289898516 on Jul 15, 2016

I've been using this for ages and can't be without it. When my son was a newborn he got very bad diaper rash and this cream took the redness and heat out of it and when I needed a stronger barrier I would layer this under bepanthen. It's even great for a red bum from teething. Excellent product! It even smells lovely and is gentle.

good

Posted by Reviewer2657854 on Feb 04, 2012

good