Calendula Face Cream

Posted by Reviewer2718035 on Feb 03, 2014

Have been using this face cream for long time, it works very well, does wonders to dry skin.

I use this for myself!

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Feb 09, 2014

I love how this feels on my skin. I use it every morning and I use NOW vitamin e cream surfing the night. I love how this calendula cream goes under makeup.

Great for babies!

Posted by 5641606010485617903 on Feb 10, 2014

Got this for my baby girl and loved it every since! Love Weleda products. I use this and baby body oil after bathing my girl and it keeps her skin strong!!

My extremely sensitive skin LOVES it!

Posted by Reviewer2825176 on Aug 13, 2016

I cannot use most of the ”popular” or ”famous” skincare products that people say are good for their sensitive skin, because the ingredients are in fact NOT for sensitive skin. Well they are not supposed to be good at all for any type of skin. Weleda is one of only a few brands that my extremely sensitive skin accepts. This one is my top favorite face cream. The rose one by Weleda is also great but I like this one better. The texture is almost like balm. It feels thicker than the rose one, yet spreads on my skin very smoothly and evenly. I apply this every morning before makeup. And at night, I use organic Argan Oil, or Jojoba Oil, and/or Shea Butter depending on my skin condition.

Face cream made for babies/ good for moms too

Posted by 4622588807996409694 on Nov 15, 2014

wonderful and a good price.

nice priduct

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Jan 03, 2015

Good for my baby's skin, keeps it from drying out, smells nice. I feel that when my baby's skin is irritated, this really helps to calm it down.

很好用啊,就是小貴

Posted by velocitytonyyu on May 07, 2014

很好用,效果很好,如果能再便宜點就好了!

will feedback after use

Posted by 4898332905446574285 on Apr 26, 2015

will feedback after use

Weleda, Baby, Calendula Face Cream

Posted by 5585785379963135547 on Jun 04, 2015

I love Weleda products. only in my opinion, adding alcohol is not very good for baby skin.

Smells nice

Posted by 5002101594673037890 on May 10, 2016

It smells nice but would love it if it smelled as nice as the diaper cream. Keeps my baby's skin smooth without anymore dribble rash

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »