Weleda, Baby, Calendula Face Cream

Posted by 5585785379963135547 on Jun 04, 2015

I love Weleda products. only in my opinion, adding alcohol is not very good for baby skin.

will feedback after use

Posted by 4898332905446574285 on Apr 26, 2015

will feedback after use

Great quality product and lovely fragrance

Posted by 5703834079003027262 on Mar 06, 2015

I really love the Weleda Baby Calendula line and this face cream is really good. When the air is really dry though, I prefer thicker creams as this one isn't thick enough. Baby's face is really dry at the moment and it's not strong enough.

Baby Face Cream is pretty good.

Posted by Reviewer1412643 on Feb 17, 2015

Weleda Face Cream has very clean simple ingredients but goes on pretty thick, dry unless you use a lot. Not super emollient because it doesn't have all the nasty ingredients.

nice priduct

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Jan 03, 2015

Good for my baby's skin, keeps it from drying out, smells nice. I feel that when my baby's skin is irritated, this really helps to calm it down.

Face cream made for babies/ good for moms too

Posted by 4622588807996409694 on Nov 15, 2014

wonderful and a good price.

My extremely sensitive skin LOVES it!

Posted by Reviewer2825176 on Jul 31, 2014

I cannot use most of the ”popular” or ”famous” skincare products that people say are good for their sensitive skin, because the ingredients are in fact NOT for sensitive skin. Well they are not supposed to be good at all for any type of skin. Weleda is one of only a few brands that my extremely sensitive accepts. This one is my top favorite face cream. The rose one by Weleda is also great but I like this one better. The texture is almost like balm. It feels thicker than the rose one, yet spreads on my skin very smoothly and evenly. I apply this every morning before makeup. And at night, I use organic Argan Oil, or Jojoba Oil, and/or Shea Butter depending on my skin condition.

很好用啊,就是小貴

Posted by velocitytonyyu on May 07, 2014

很好用,效果很好,如果能再便宜點就好了!

Great for babies!

Posted by 5641606010485617903 on Feb 10, 2014

Got this for my baby girl and loved it every since! Love Weleda products. I use this and baby body oil after bathing my girl and it keeps her skin strong!!

I use this for myself!

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Feb 09, 2014

I love how this feels on my skin. I use it every morning and I use NOW vitamin e cream surfing the night. I love how this calendula cream goes under makeup.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »