Weleda, Baby, Calendula Face Cream, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Calendula Face Cream

Posted by Reviewer2718035 on Feb 03, 2014

Have been using this face cream for long time, it works very well, does wonders to dry skin.

I use this for myself!

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Feb 09, 2014

I love how this feels on my skin. I use it every morning and I use NOW vitamin e cream surfing the night. I love how this calendula cream goes under makeup.

Great for babies!

Posted by 5641606010485617903 on Feb 10, 2014

Got this for my baby girl and loved it every since! Love Weleda products. I use this and baby body oil after bathing my girl and it keeps her skin strong!!

My extremely sensitive skin LOVES it!

Posted by Reviewer2825176 on Jul 31, 2014

I cannot use most of the ”popular” or ”famous” skincare products that people say are good for their sensitive skin, because the ingredients are in fact NOT for sensitive skin. Well they are not supposed to be good at all for any type of skin. Weleda is one of only a few brands that my extremely sensitive accepts. This one is my top favorite face cream. The rose one by Weleda is also great but I like this one better. The texture is almost like balm. It feels thicker than the rose one, yet spreads on my skin very smoothly and evenly. I apply this every morning before makeup. And at night, I use organic Argan Oil, or Jojoba Oil, and/or Shea Butter depending on my skin condition.

很好用啊,就是小貴