nice smell, gentle cleaning

Posted by Reviewer2047020 on May 14, 2012

me and my baby loves it!

Very nice and gentle cleanser

Posted by Reviewer3052585 on May 17, 2012

I live in an arid climate year round thus keeping skin moisturized a challenge. I also want my skin to be clean but the two don't go well together. This product helps achieve both goals. I still use a moisturizer, but my skin is not so parched after cleansing with this but my skin is still clean which is important to me. It is also gentle on my eyes, which tend to be irritated and easily upset. I find this wash does not cause eye irritation. I am not a baby anymore, but I do want to baby my skin and have happier eyes as much as possible. If you have acne or oily skin, this might not be a good choice for you, but if you have adult skin that tends to be dry or irritated, you might like this product. Thank you Weleda. Iherb of course, is the place to shop and thanks for carrying this.

Very good for kids!

Posted by Reviewer1765784 on Mar 28, 2011

Very good for kids!

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer1891071 on Mar 23, 2011

Im going to buy more of this.. I have to kids aged 2 and 5.. like the smell

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer1508509 on Apr 18, 2011

This Shampoo is great for children that might get some sope in ther eyes. It doesnt hurt. The soap is mild but washes good, and smells good!

Super

Posted by Reviewer1808681 on Apr 15, 2011

Perfect. Skin and hair is soft and feeded. Smels good.

I loved it

Posted by Reviewer3149901 on Jan 29, 2012

product of WELEDA no use to recommend - simply superb. My baby two months old very happy.

Gentle and pleasant

Posted by Reviewer2802514 on Feb 08, 2012

I've started to use this shampoo almost from the very beginning, when my daughter was a month old. It doesn't irritates the mucous so it allows me to wash even her face with it. Rinse quite fast, doesn't leave any "chemical remains". Has a very light odour, almost doesn't smell (that I love in Weleda products).

good

Posted by Reviewer2449178 on Feb 09, 2012

ok