perfect skin!

Posted by Reviewer1461377 on Oct 17, 2011

this one is s stimulating on the skin. it increases you bloodsirculation, and gives you smooth silky skin - Perfect! - Norway -

Smells heavenly!!

Posted by 4716419030003891901 on Dec 19, 2015

This gentle body exfoliator scrubs away dead skin cells and regenerate the new. After doing the body scrub at night, it's easier to fall asleep too - especially after working a long day at work. It also smells heavenly and therapeutic too! I use it with a shower gloves. I will continue to repurchase.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1831983 on Nov 05, 2011

Smells great and my skin feels so smooth after use. Good value for money.

makes me feel thinner.

Posted by Reviewer1901613 on Sep 29, 2011

i have a huge problem with water retention, i use it while i am in the shower, the moment i come out of it a feel my skin much smoother and myself thinner.

Weleda Birch body scrub

Posted by 5076037783989463728 on Sep 07, 2016

Exfoliating granules are small and gentle making thisnperfect for sensitive skin, like I have. Also a little goes a long way with this product. Unlike some body scrubs, it can be used more than once a week as its not overly harsh or drying. It also smells fantastic, and is available here at a really competitive rate.

Very nice smell

Posted by Reviewer2142024 on Jul 03, 2012

This scrub has a very nice smell and makes the skin very soft without irritating it.

Birch Body Scrub

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Feb 23, 2012

Fresh, subtle scented and makes the skin supersoft!!

Smoothes Skin Ever

Posted by 5019231742289869499 on Dec 19, 2014

I had small little pimple looking bumps just above my elbow for ears. I have tried scrubs from various brands, as well as getting scrubs at spa. It just would no go away. Came across this, and oh well, let's give it a try. It's much cheating than spa which appears to be useless. I scrub twice a week to start and at the end of the third week. The bumps were all gone! I swear I am not making this up. I have the smoothes skin ever above my elbow. I have been using it once a week since then and not a single bump surface again! I highly recommend this scrub for anyone and everyone!!! (It smells great to me. Zesty fresh smell! Love it!)

Gentle body scrub

Posted by 5315368297942473031 on Apr 09, 2014

Slightly sickly smell and could have a stronger scrub and lather

Posted by Tingeling on Apr 09, 2014

I wanted to like this but sorry no! The only reason I ever gave this 3 stars because I like the smell, buts that's about it! The scrub corn its to big! Will not buy again!