Weleda, Birch Cellulite Oil, 3.4 fl oz (100 ml)

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Nice oil, but not sure if it's effective

Posted by Umbridge on Sep 16, 2013

Like most cellulite treatments, I think this just makes your skin feel a bit nicer and more supple. I have not seen a significant improvement in the appearance of cellulite. It's a very nice oil, but I'm not sure it's worth the price.

no idea if this works

Posted by bbchris on Nov 12, 2013

I tried it twice a day for a few weeks on ONE thigh only and could see no difference. I think drinking lots of water, exercising regularly and having a healthy diet will make more of an impact on the appearance of your skin.

don`t know..

Posted by velojulia on May 26, 2014

I`ve been using the product for a couple of days now, so I cannot see the result so far. But it takes ages for it to absorb completely, so I`m afraid to use it in the morning because it can leave traces on my clothes. Anyway I`ll use it diligently, will see if it works as stated.

cannot tell

Posted by Reviewer2346644 on Jun 10, 2014

I liked the fragrance. I suppose if I use it everyday it might be effective, but I did not it because I am lazy. And, the oil had gone bad. What a waste of money!

nice smell

Posted by 4869937036937302027 on Aug 12, 2014

have a refresh smell, good oil after use no itchy skin, but a bit tick the oil.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »