smells great

Posted by Katarinatan on Nov 11, 2012

I am only 1/ 4 way into the bottle so perhaps I should not say too much. I can say I like how it smells like grapefruit and is easily absorbed into the skin. And that it is not sticky like some anti-cellulite products.

Not sure

Posted by martha on Oct 17, 2012

I have used three bottles of it, but other than leaving my skin smooth I can't really notice any difference on cellulite. Nice scent though. Χρησιμοποίησα τρία μπουκάλια weleda, σίγουρα είναι πάρα πολύ καλή ενυδάτωση για μετά το μπάνιο, το δέρμα μένει μαλακό για ώρες. Όσο για την κυτταρίτιδα, δεν είδα διαφορά. Συνεπώς καλό προϊόν αλλά για την ενυδάτωση που μου προσέφερε μπορώ να βρω και οικονομικότερες επιλογές, όπως shea butter.

No result here.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 21, 2012

Can't see any effect for my sake. The smell is pleasant, and I have started using it as more a fragrant oil then something against cellulite. Not likely to buy it again, but it will be used up, for that it is far to expensive for something that is just a scented oil for my sake.

very nice moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer3285609 on Jul 07, 2010

this does nothing for cellulite but I have reordered it because it is a great moisturizer especially if you put it on damp skin

Too soon

Posted by Reviewer1736731 on Mar 12, 2010

I've used this for only three days so it's too soon to tell. But I love the smell of it - three stars for the scent. Time will show.

Cellulite Oil...

Posted by Reviewer2710283 on Feb 21, 2009

I used the product about 3 months. My skin was smooth and soft. and good moisturizing. but, Not works to my cellulite. (^ ^;)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »