Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Weleda, Calendula, Baby Shampoo and Body Wash, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Wow!

Posted by 4738781059998701500 on Oct 29, 2014

Love this product! I'm 51 and have thinning hair. Tried the no shampoo route, Wash your hair once a week, tried baking soda, other baby shampoos and was never satisfied until I tried this product. For the first time in as long as I can remember I no longer need to use conditioner in my hair or any other product! I use it now for face washing, hair washing, body washing Awesome! It doesn't trip natural oils completely and just leaves me feeling clean. I've given some to my beautiful Momma who is 84 for her fine hair and she loves it as well. Awesome product. Love it. Thank you!

Baby smells SOOOO nice!

Posted by lisamaree on Jan 20, 2014

Use this as a wash and a shampoo for baby! Smells so nice and haven't had any problems with nappy rash or cradle cap which my contemporary's children have had so I have put it down to using this at bath time! Would highly recommend. My 3 year old niece still uses it!

Excellent product!

Posted by 4969780034715533058 on Jan 16, 2014

All family wash ourselves with it.Perfect for the sensitive areas of the body

Wonderful!

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Jul 28, 2014

I Love Weleda's baby products. This shampoo is really creamy and nice to touch, it foams just great, and leave the hair soft and smell beautiful! Also great for the baby's skin, leaving it really soft and smooth. Now that I've fond this one, I don't think I'll switch to anything else.

product is excellent, but not the packaging

Posted by mrsmori on Nov 13, 2014

It is great on my kids eczema skin, gentle and there is no irritations at all. Smell is very mild. However, the only complain is the packaging. After a while, a piece of plastic ripped off the lid and now its impossible to fully close it, so i had to pour it into another bottle. Regardless the packaging issue, i will still buy it again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »