Nice gentle taste

Posted by asorrose on Jun 02, 2010

This one of the first brands of natural toothpastes I'm using. But comparing them to mass- produced and advertised industrial ones - this one is better for me. It doesn't have peppermint in it, so do not expect to feel super-minty freshness feeling after it. But it cleans your teeth and herbs in the paste are healing for gums. I feel good after using it.

Great for Kids

Posted by Reviewer1130109 on Apr 28, 2009

I used Weleda for my kids as there is no toxic waste in it. They like the taste, so do I. I use this over the Weleda gel for kids as the gel is too messy & the kids waste it.

Fantastic toothpaste

Posted by 4748866349088550555 on Jul 27, 2012

I love this toothpaste. It has a lavely taste, and feels very good in your mouth. I don't like toothpaste that is so strong, that it numbs your mouth and makes the tears come out. This one is just right, and I make sure I always have Weleda toothppaste stored up. The green one is very good too, but the blue one is a bit too strong and salty for me. Weleda is a very good company, that only puts ingredients that are beneficial to your body in their products, with no empty fillers. Sometimes I bring this toothpaste inmy bag, and put a littel bit on my finger and stick it in my mouth, if I don't have gum or pastils. Works just fine!

Gentle, not abrasive; aniseed flavour

Posted by vitality on Jan 02, 2014

This has an aniseed flavour, doesn't contain allergens and it very gentle. Pricey but the only one my chemical-sensitive body will tolerate at present. It's not at all abrasive - you can use a bit of baking soda on a wet toothebrush to remove stains.

Safe & Effective with a Great Taste

Posted by bewell on Jul 14, 2010

It was surprising difficult to find a sulfate-free toothpaste, and I was very pleased to discover this brand. This one in particular is now by far my favorite toothpaste! I highly recommend it.

Weleda

Posted by Reviewer1200482 on Aug 18, 2010

It's more good than other ordinary toothpaste as Colgate for example... :))

the best brand of natural toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1246815 on Sep 03, 2010

and the cheapest way for me to get it

very good

Posted by Reviewer2745343 on Dec 22, 2010

Pure plant ingredients let me give baby with very relieved

best toothpaste I've ever tried

Posted by Reviewer2367876 on Feb 04, 2011

I have always had a problem with toothpaste making me gag while brushing my teeth until I tried the Weleda Calendula...........It is soothing to use and leaves my mouth feeling fresh. I can brush my teeth longer using this toothpaste because it is pleasant and my teeth are cleaner as a result.

I like it!