July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Weleda, Citrus Deodorant, 1.0 fl oz (30 ml)

I love this little guy!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jun 12, 2013

This by far is the best & most effective natural deodorant I've ever used. It smells of lemons, is very refreshing, scent is super light & does not linger and, most important, it works! Now I have this cutie pie to put in my purse or pocket. Love it!

Weleda, Citrus Deodorant, 30ml

Posted by Reviewer1893912 on Jul 25, 2014

Weleda, citrus deodorant has a great fragrance and a great sweat protection. I would never use anything but Weleda products. I am hooked on their quality and a affordable price. Great size for travel.

Touch-up

Posted by 4962063639085442441 on Feb 18, 2013

I bought this to have something to touch-up with on the go. I have the bigger version of this which works pretty well but I usually rely on it for a quick refresher. Smells great and natural.

Very Good

Posted by 5073826702280171138 on May 27, 2014

the smell is very good. but does not work as a deodorant. Here in Brazil we have sunshine almost all year round and very hot, this deodorant can not handle the smell of sweat.

light

Posted by 5126085472961745463 on Nov 12, 2013

I am still on the look for a durable and strng enough natural deodorant. So far, this one smells nice, but does not do the job for me. I have to say, that there are very few non-natural ones that works for me. So maybe I am asking too much from a natural product.