July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Weleda, Citrus Deodorant, 3.4 fl oz (100 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Pretty good.

Posted by Reviewer1820075 on Mar 15, 2009

I love the smell but it only stops odor for about 2 hours. Baking soda works better for me.

i like it

Posted by 5306964492618149561 on Aug 20, 2013

this is the best natural deodorant i have ever used. doesn't completely keep the sweat away but does more than others. Very fresh feeling.

A very good product

Posted by 5310270252530226645 on May 24, 2014

It has a nice smell, gentle. I'm using it for days that are not very hot and it works great (For very hot days - still need to find out if it works).

aluminium free deodorant

Posted by 4951807852387165612 on Jun 24, 2014

Since my husband and I use this deodorant we don't suffer of pain and lesions in the underarm anymore. We like it very much. Good product

Finally Found My Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1919896 on Jun 02, 2009

Although the Weleda deodorant spray is alcohol based, it does not make me cough like the Gillette or other brand names I tried in the past. This deodorant evaporates quickly and I like the citrus smell. Generally one application in the morning works fine for me. After exercise or before going out in the evening I apply it again. No sticky residue or grayish discoloration on my undershirts with this deodorant. Since I like herbal fragrances, I also tried the Sage fragrance version of this deodorant and it was just as good.