Weleda, Citrus Deodorant, 3.4 fl oz (100 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Pretty good.

Posted by Reviewer1820075 From Washington on Mar 15, 2009

I love the smell but it only stops odor for about 2 hours. Baking soda works better for me.

i like it

Posted by 5306964492618149561 on Aug 20, 2013

this is the best natural deodorant i have ever used. doesn't completely keep the sweat away but does more than others. Very fresh feeling.

Finally Found My Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1919896 From Massachusetts on Jun 02, 2009

Although the Weleda deodorant spray is alcohol based, it does not make me cough like the Gillette or other brand names I tried in the past. This deodorant evaporates quickly and I like the citrus smell. Generally one application in the morning works fine for me. After exercise or before going out in the evening I apply it again. No sticky residue or grayish discoloration on my undershirts with this deodorant. Since I like herbal fragrances, I also tried the Sage fragrance version of this deodorant and it was just as good.

Good natural solution to antiperspirant

Posted by Reviewer2559330 From Pennsylvania on Apr 04, 2010

Honest lemon scent, with a alcohol base, Swiss made that means quality. Although this product does a good job, it needs to be applied twice a day. I am a average joe that doesn't perspire much. Overall good alternative to supermarket chemical based deodorants

Good deo

Posted by Reviewer1687289 From Canada on May 06, 2010

Use it in cunjunction to my Crystal minéral salt deo. So it lasts longer. I find the smell to be refreshing. Nice natural deo from a great brand.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »