למזג אוויר ישראלי לא מותאם, לא עושה את העבודה

Posted by 4825608845384592901 on Oct 09, 2014

מחזיק בקושי 5 דקות וריח נעלם, לא שווה את המחיר

Burns! Ouch!! but smells good...

Posted by hammond on Sep 12, 2013

Smells great! But burns my armpits!! Then I get a rash. I really wanted to love this product :-(

Stings when i apply it, and does not work as a deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

I am dissappointed with this product.

Great smell but caused a rash

Posted by NaturalMum on May 16, 2013

I love the smell of this deodorant but it just doesnt last. After several hours out I find my armpits smelling and I'm not a big sweater so that was dissapointing. Ive come out in a rash on my armpits about a month after I started uisng it which is odd...could be another product but unfortuanately I think its one of the fragrances in this spray. After checking the EWG database I found that this product rated a 6 which is terrible for a 'natural' product. Will not buy again. Please click 'yes' if you found this helpful and click my NaturalMum link above for more reviews on natural beauty products, vitamins and supplements.

not working

Posted by 4841038575180173210 on Feb 02, 2013

Went for it based on high reviews, but it's so bad, after an hour I stink worse that I would when I put nothing. Very dissapointed, never ever ever will buy again.

Burned skin

Posted by Reviewer1774108 on Jul 20, 2012

Not sure why, but this product burned me the first time I used it. So badly that here it is several days later and all I can do is use witch hazel. No, I didn't use it after shaving or waxing. I would not recommend this product to any one. After the burning stopped, I just went on to work... only to have a smell start a few hours later. This is not my cup of tea... or deodorant.

waste of money

Posted by Reviewer2098931 on Jul 17, 2012

doesnt last long.. not even 30 mins!!! and does not work ....though smells nice for 5 mins

Weleda deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2866890 on Jul 18, 2011

Nice smell, difficult to use.

ineffective.

Posted by Reviewer3223005 on Jun 02, 2011

I ordered this product when the Aubrey Organics, Men's Stock, Natural Dry Herbal Pine Deodorant was out of stock. Weleda, Citrus Deodorant smells like fresh lemons during application but does not control BO at all.

not very effective

Posted by Reviewer1308721 on Oct 01, 2010

I find this does not control odor very well, and I don't have a strong under arm problem, so I would't recommend this to someone that need something good, not very effective, will not purchase again, smells just like lemons.