Not suitable for salicylate sensitivity

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Feb 19, 2014

I used for this years as it was the least chemical-laden one I could find. However - the natural plant salicylates and essential oil derivatives make it unsuitable and I've since stopped. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

horrible

Posted by 5437175379403035105 on Jul 21, 2013

does not condition at all, just makes my lips waxy and dry.

ehh

Posted by Reviewer2072006 on Jan 21, 2010

It was very drying, not moisturizing, almost like rubbing a rock against your lips.

Great! For guys and gals

Posted by Reviewer2508395 on Oct 15, 2008

I've been using this for a few weeks now and it lasts long, is completely natural, feels great, and best of all works great. Has a smell reminiscent of cocoa butter - not very strong - but it's not flavored at all which is nice. I also appreciate that it's not glossy either which is nice since I'm a guy! The container is similar to lipstick in how it functions, but it's not shiny and doesn't make me feel weird using it. Love it!

THE BEST lip balm

Posted by HawaiianViking on Nov 12, 2012

I don't say that it's "THE BEST" for no reason — it really is! It's not too heavy, but it does have remarkable staying power. A note for men (and the women who shop for them): This is great for you, too. It is scented, but the scent is subtle and, importantly for men, Everon Lip Balm doesn't leave a slimy, glossy sheen on your lips. The person that you're kissing will thank you for keeping your lips in shape, trust me.

Too much rose and powder scent

Posted by 5471958340649232511 on Jan 24, 2014

Way too much of a powder and floral rose scent. Can't wear it (I really dislike either of those scents). I'm not sure why so many reviews say how it's great for men when the scent is so feminine. Very disappointed. It should explicitly say "Rose scented." I did not realize the rose wax in the ingredients would have such an impact.

i love weleda

Posted by Reviewer2263794 on Oct 03, 2008

This has a light herbal-vanilla scent. It's not glossy or sticky-- a great basic balm. Much cheaper here than in the store.

did not work for me.

Posted by Reviewer2556568 on Jan 20, 2010

Waxy. Lips still chapped

too much rose

Posted by Reviewer1022120 on May 23, 2010

did not like the smell or taste, too much rose scent

Does the job

Posted by Reviewer3076951 on Jan 05, 2010

For years I've been searching for a cheap alternative for Dr Hauschka's lip balm, and this one is just as good and tastes similar!