Not suitable for salicylate sensitivity

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Feb 19, 2014

I used for this years as it was the least chemical-laden one I could find. However - the natural plant salicylates and essential oil derivatives make it unsuitable and I've since stopped. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

horrible

Posted by 5437175379403035105 on Jul 21, 2013

does not condition at all, just makes my lips waxy and dry.

ehh

Posted by Reviewer2072006 on Jan 21, 2010

It was very drying, not moisturizing, almost like rubbing a rock against your lips.

Too much rose and powder scent

Posted by 5471958340649232511 on Jan 24, 2014

Way too much of a powder and floral rose scent. Can't wear it (I really dislike either of those scents). I'm not sure why so many reviews say how it's great for men when the scent is so feminine. Very disappointed. It should explicitly say "Rose scented." I did not realize the rose wax in the ingredients would have such an impact.

too much rose

Posted by Reviewer1022120 on May 23, 2010

did not like the smell or taste, too much rose scent

did not work for me.

Posted by Reviewer2556568 on Jan 20, 2010

Waxy. Lips still chapped

I had a reaction...

Posted by HealthyGuy on Jul 26, 2012

After a couple days of using this product my lips began to have little bumps on them. When I stopped using this lip balm my lips went back to normal after a few days. The stick smells nice and looks nice, has a nice texture, too, but perhaps one of the ingredients isn't agreeable to my body.

Horrible taste

Posted by Kathrin on Sep 07, 2013

This made me gag.. I will not by this again and certainly not recommend it to anyone !

very hard!

Posted by 5719440760214590466 on Apr 09, 2015

It took ages to finish because the formula was not soft. I had to run it several times across the lips to get anything on.

Not good

Posted by 4753588605312391547 on May 01, 2016

I did not like this. Had to reapply too much.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »