OK - very musky scent

Posted by Reviewer2408250 on Sep 10, 2009

This is a scent to get used to - but not bad.

good quality but whiten lips

Posted by 5621514933244138128 on Jan 12, 2013

...

Ok, but not great

Posted by kjernesunn-nordkvinne on Apr 05, 2011

Its a bit too thick.. but ok price.

Better, but not a keeper

Posted by Reviewer1928199 on Mar 31, 2009

This one is better than another one I tried on here. Negative for me is the scent and the holder itself has a long cap and I would rather just a cap on top.

This product is ok

Posted by Reviewer1032322 on Oct 17, 2009

Probably not the best lip balm I've ever used in terms of it's moisturizing power, it's a bit too waxy so it lasts a good amount of time. The lip balm itself is a bit hard in texture so it doesn't easily glide on - you really need to press the stick on your lips. Honey is the dominant scent, which I'm not too crazy about but don't mind it either. Overall I like the fact that there are no harsh chemicals in it.

A little bit to much beewax

Posted by 5684063029340383306 on Feb 25, 2013

Feels good that it is totally organic, but I need to cary it either in my jeanspockets or the bra (!)to keep it warm and soft enough to use

Good for warm climates, where other lip balms would melt easily.

Posted by Reviewer2518058 on Jun 09, 2013

Found it a bit hard to apply, only when out in the sun and keeping it in the pocket, it would soften up a little (so good for warm climates where other lip balms would melt down), it is OK on the lips, but I've tried other brands I like much better. Would be the one I would bring with me to warmer climate though, as mentioned above the others probably would melt.

love it but...

Posted by 5251911315367537479 on Jan 19, 2014

but it's not vegan, and there are more natural products out there. will not buy again

Lip Balm

Posted by 4806905165933502908 on May 25, 2015

Nice. Didn't figure put yet if it helps. My lips still dry after 2 weeks daily use. But the weather now is horrible. So I don't know

Coats your lips Smoothly

Posted by NaturallyMisha on Jul 27, 2011

Smells like lip balm... smooth, stays on long, ok lip balm. Smells abit medicine-y.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »