New To iHerb?

Weleda, Iris, Hydrating Day Cream, 1.0 fl oz (30 ml) (Discontinued Item)

4 out of 5 based on 41 reviews
Reviews 4-star

not for me

Posted by Reviewer2698023 on Oct 14, 2011

Firstly, I did not like the packaging, metal tube of cream (although I understand that the environment is more useful than the plastic packaging) --edge sharp and can scratch your hands! Second - not very nice pungent smell of geranium! Third - cream uniform - decomposed into fractions - individually separated cream oil that is released when pressure is applied first and then the butter cream. I think that this was not intended by manufacturers and the defect has arisen due to the temperature difference in airfare. (As sent Calendula Diaper Care Cream also disintegrated into factions) So you have to mix the cream on your hand first and then applied to the face. Yes, the skin moisturized after him, but he had long absorbed and there is no feeling of freshness. I have normal skin so that admit to very dry skin it will fit more. I'm not going to take. I wish you all a pleasant shopping! (sorry for my english)

Excellent

Posted by cinamon28 on Aug 13, 2012

When I put this on my face, I recognize the skin is firstly soothed and few seconds later, it is getting very vital. This is my 2nd order. Both creams was not mixed well, oil was separated. Before I use it, I must shake it hard... 肌が欲しがっている成分が含まれているようで、つけ心地は最高ですが、なぜか油とクリームがよく混ざっていません。2本目ですが2本とも。 使う前によく振って。