Toothpaste

Posted by 4929523920211787471 on Apr 22, 2016

There is no bad flavor in mouth after the night as many toothpastes have, definitly good product.

Not the best

Posted by 5692727375796467552 on Dec 14, 2015

Not the best at least for my liking - it's too gel like and does not perform as well.

Good gel

Posted by Reviewer1986890 on Dec 12, 2015

Really good gel, which does not foam. The only disadvantage, it makes the mouth fresh for not so long time.

Nice taste, but...

Posted by 5133289035111367958 on Dec 11, 2015

Do not foam well

good

Posted by 5505281509930570115 on Jun 09, 2015

good toothpaste, teeth feals clean, would like more if it would make some foaming.

Doesn't feel clean

Posted by 5346981783451639353 on May 16, 2015

I only use this every second day, alternating with a natural bicarb one. It disappears in my mouth and doesn't foam or anything. considering the great natural ingredients I wonder what horrible stuff they put in conventional toothpaste to make it foam. I like that it doesn't taste too minty and kind of reminds me of strawberries. I bought this because i heard bicarb pastes cans trip the enamel and I wanted to be a little gentler on my pearly whites, it seems to do this quite well

Great product

Posted by 5335804867162299475 on Apr 15, 2015

Pretty good toothpaste, I chose it because it doesn't contain fluride and it is sold as being non abrasive. I like that it doesn't have that overly sweet taste that many do. It is a red gel which is a bit strange but doesn't bother me.

Weleda, Plant Gel Toothpaste, 2.5 fl oz (75 ml)

Posted by 4857543542060392522 on Mar 01, 2015

Good!

refreshing

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Jan 22, 2015

I like that it doesn't have fluoride in the toothpaste, its refreshing I love the taste. Though I need something stronger fpr my dental care.

Great toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1088500 on Dec 18, 2014

This toothpaste works well at keeping my teeth clean and smooth and mouth feeling fresh. Weleda changed the formula in this latest batch - not quite the same as before - they added Magnesium Aluminum Silicate which seems to make the paste a little cloudy whereas the previous the red paste was clear, and the taste is a little different - still nice though. Also I like the size because you can take it onboard the plane in your carry on bag because it's only a 75ml tube.