A very good face cream

Posted by kurogoma on Jul 23, 2014

I used this cream for both day and night since I have dry skin. I like the texture and how easy it sinks into my skin upon application. It makes a good base for make-up too. There is a scent but subtle. Whether it is firming or not, it is too soon to tell as I am just finishing up one tube. It is a good basic cream that moisturises well at a reasonable price. I may repurchase.

Does nothing, beyond moisturizing

Posted by 5354324088612118969 on Jun 02, 2014

No firming benefits whatsoever. Smells nice, moisturizes well. If you're just looking for a good night cream at a good price to soften, it will do.

好嘢!

Posted by 4888483847337746932 on Oct 17, 2013

已買過 Weleda 好多隻 cream, eye cream, body oil,感覺非常之好, 抵用. 會繼續使用.

It took some time

Posted by 5684063029340383306 on Oct 07, 2013

It was a bit greasy at first, it took a couple of weeks before my skin got used to it, and it didn´t feel like it moisterised more than just on the surface, but as I´ve just realized how much junk it´s in "normal" creams, with weleda I KNOW I´m geting the best for me and for "mother nature"

BUEN PRODUCTO

Posted by 4735990485476273113 on Sep 09, 2013

No llevo más que una semana utilizándolo pero es una crema de textura y olor agradable que penetra fácilmente y con la que a la mañana siguiente despiertas sin grasas ni malestar en la piel. Vivo en un país de gran humedad y calor y me ha sorprendido muy gratamente este producto pues penetra e hidrata sin brillos excesivos ni sensación grasa.

:*:.。.:*(´∀`*)*:.。.:*:

Posted by lchchchiyo on May 14, 2013

felt a bit greasy at first but next morning my skin got sooo smooth and poreless!! also a little goes a long way:) 塗った直後はちょっとべた付くかな…といった感じですが、翌朝にはお肌がモチモチすべすべになります!しかも伸びが良いので一回の使用はほんとうにパール大程度で充分です。

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1155060 on Jan 11, 2013

Unfortunately too rich for my skin, gave me outbreaks. Smells good.

Great for Dry Skin

Posted by Reviewer2033714 on Mar 02, 2012

I like all of the Weleda's products that I've purchased. I alternate this with a retinoid cream every other night. I was looking for a heavier night time moisturizer with good ingredients and antioxidants. This met what I was looking for.

Amazing