great

Posted by 5016814690337837402 on Apr 25, 2016

This hand cream is awesome.I love how it makes my hands feel. Though the smell is strong for me, but I don't mind that. The first time I used it , I jumped of joy because it made my hands so so soft. Buy it! you won't regret it.

LOVE!

Posted by 5061101710634660221 on Apr 07, 2015

Pomegranate already has wonderful properties and this hand cream is no different! I love how it leaves my hand feeling so hydrated and nourished

Love the scent, LOVE the texture

Posted by 5631393361588436910 on Feb 19, 2015

I already had the creamy body wash from the same line. I expected it to have the same scent, and it did. I have tried quite a few hand creams and I tend to like not greasy,sticky, but moisturizing types. This was it. When my hands are extremely dry, I use greasy ones or olive oil. This will sting the extremely dry patches with tiny red splits. I love the scent but I don't think it smells like pomegranate at all. I love the scent, though. I do not know what it is but smells natural and not annoying.

Weleda Pomegranate Regenerating Hand Cream, 50 ml

Posted by 2014-09-26 on Oct 07, 2014

The texture is light and not greasy. However, the scent is not attractive.

I don't like it.

Posted by Tonjiz on Sep 23, 2014

It smells very nice, but I don't like the texture. My hands feels like sticky or like it's covered with something for a long time afterwards. It does seem to do it's job with moisturizing though, but still I will not buy again because of the texture. There are plenty way cheaper hand creams that works better than this rather expensive small tube.

Excellent

Posted by 4755897734495354504 on Sep 17, 2014

Hydrates and regenerates skin perfectly. Is not oily at all. I also use it as a face night cream and it serves me very well, I didn't break out.

Too strong and weird scent

Posted by 4625927455607721918 on Jul 18, 2014

It moisturise my hands pretty good but the scent of this cream is way too strong for me. I like cream that has subtle scent and thick texture. This is not that thick but not too light but I can not stand this scent! very artificial and somehow given me a headache. and ingredients are not very natural.

Really effective!

Posted by Reviewer1686335 on Jun 30, 2014

Makes my hands look and feel much better and a little goes a long way. I use this once a day before bed. The smell is a bit strong but it's natural so it doesn't bother me.

AMAZING

Posted by 5041912745472425161 on Feb 22, 2014

I love this hand cream. It smells great - sweet and just a bit tangy, just perfect. It's not too oily and absorbs fast. It came with a small body lotion, too. I will defiantly buy this again!

Soothing and hydrating hand cream

Posted by 5523295304284346863 on Feb 21, 2014

I like the fact that this hand cream is moisturizing....not real crazy about the smell of it - I think it's a bit strong and different. But, it does the trick. I use it at night before bed and also on my heels.