Strong smell

Posted by holahola on Dec 10, 2010

The cream is okay, but the smell is TOO strong.

Ok,but

Posted by Reviewer1526822 on Mar 28, 2012

I didn't like the smell.Very strong.It was not as effective as I'd wished either since my hands were fatty for a long time.Ok,to use before you go to bed.

Good, but..

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Aug 26, 2012

Good handcream, doesn't feel sticky at all. But I hate the smell, and will not buy again. Sadly.

ok

Posted by MiraNZ on Sep 03, 2012

it really does not feel that it fully moisturizes hands, very light for aged skin, and packaging is small.

It works really good but can't stand the smell.

Posted by Reviewer1676855 on Nov 02, 2012

It makes my hands really soft and smooth but the smell bothers me. It smells something like wet dog and rancid fruit. Unfortunately, My significant other agreed. I am not sure if I got a bad batch or it expired. Burt's Bees Ageless Pomegranate hand cream smells better than this product.

Good

Posted by faithjoy on Feb 06, 2014

I'm not crazy about the smell, but it does what it should. I don't know how to describe the scent - a bit fruity, a bit of a heavy floral scent like night flowers, but It's not overpowering. The cream is a little more runny than other creams I use, and does leave a greasy feel, but the price is right. What I really like is the handy small size as I always want a tube of cream in my bag when I go out. Not a favourite, but I wouldn't mind buying it again.

Too strong and weird scent

Posted by 4625927455607721918 on Jul 18, 2014

It moisturise my hands pretty good but the scent of this cream is way too strong for me. I like cream that has subtle scent and thick texture. This is not that thick but not too light but I can not stand this scent! very artificial and somehow given me a headache. and ingredients are not very natural.

weleda, pomegranate regenerating hand cream

Posted by Reviewer1352669 on Aug 11, 2010

have only used it once...like it

Does what it needs to do

Posted by abbyiherb on Dec 10, 2010

It does soften my hands, but I'm just not a fan of the scent.