great

Posted by 5016814690337837402 on Apr 25, 2016

This hand cream is awesome.I love how it makes my hands feel. Though the smell is strong for me, but I don't mind that. The first time I used it , I jumped of joy because it made my hands so so soft. Buy it! you won't regret it.

Weleda Pomegranate Regenerating Hand Cream, 50 ml

Posted by 2014-09-26 on Oct 07, 2014

The texture is light and not greasy. However, the scent is not attractive.

Soothing and hydrating hand cream

Posted by 5523295304284346863 on Feb 21, 2014

I like the fact that this hand cream is moisturizing....not real crazy about the smell of it - I think it's a bit strong and different. But, it does the trick. I use it at night before bed and also on my heels.

Good deal of moisture

Posted by azarova on Oct 08, 2013

I find myself reaching out for this cream on extra-dry hand days. It is rich and feels luxurious on the skin, yet not greasy. My two complaints are that it is very small and the second is the scent. I didn't enjoy it unfortunately, it is just a little too much and kind of sharp, bitter. I would be using it so much more if the scent was more pleasant. Though I liked the cream enough to try it in the other scent. Please click "yes" if this information was helpful. See other product reviews on my personal page.

good

Posted by 5397825090186643318 on Nov 27, 2012

Ok product

Posted by Alicia on Jul 21, 2012

Not the beast hand cream ever but it does its job. I liked the fact that it came with a pair of gloves, to help keep your hands moisturized during the night. I think that's a great idea.

Will buy again

Posted by Reviewer1581364 on Jan 10, 2012

This cream feels very nourishing and my hands feel soft. I don't know if it will have any effect on reversing signs of aging though, too early to tell. It's quite pricy but if it does end up working, it will be worth it. Will keep using and update my review with my findings......

Hand cream

Posted by Reviewer2120232 on Aug 18, 2011

Very good. Pleasant fragrance. Absorbs quickly. Not greasy.

The smell is devine!!

Posted by Reviewer2959233 on Jul 08, 2011

Not greasy at all. Wonderful smell and feels lovely on my hands. Keeps them soft for most of the day

good

Posted by Reviewer1192155 on May 24, 2011

good cream, but the odor is not very nice

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »