Perfect hand cream!

Posted by olyamozh on Apr 05, 2012

I have very dry hand skin in winter and this cream helped me to forget about it completely it in 3!!! days! Now I only use it before going to bed and the skin is perfectly conditioned and soft during the day. The scent is very strong but quite pleasant. Fantastic cream

AMAZING

Posted by 5041912745472425161 on Feb 22, 2014

I love this hand cream. It smells great - sweet and just a bit tangy, just perfect. It's not too oily and absorbs fast. It came with a small body lotion, too. I will defiantly buy this again!

Love the scent, LOVE the texture

Posted by 5631393361588436910 on Feb 19, 2015

I already had the creamy body wash from the same line. I expected it to have the same scent, and it did. I have tried quite a few hand creams and I tend to like not greasy,sticky, but moisturizing types. This was it. When my hands are extremely dry, I use greasy ones or olive oil. This will sting the extremely dry patches with tiny red splits. I love the scent but I don't think it smells like pomegranate at all. I love the scent, though. I do not know what it is but smells natural and not annoying.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2880149 on Jun 30, 2011

Fantastic hand creme. Putting on once a day and it is enough, even if you wash your hands. Small tube, but lasts for long!

Makes your hands look younger!

Posted by Reviewer2527373 on May 31, 2011

You´ll feel it almost at once using this hand cream. Your hands looks youger and feels better!

Very good hand cream

Posted by Reviewer2849688 on Jun 14, 2011

One of the best hand creams I've ever tried. Doesn't rinse off the first time you wash your hands after its been applied, ans actually seems to do some good.

Really effective!

Posted by Reviewer1686335 on Jun 30, 2014

Makes my hands look and feel much better and a little goes a long way. I use this once a day before bed. The smell is a bit strong but it's natural so it doesn't bother me.

Excellent

Posted by 4755897734495354504 on Sep 17, 2014

Hydrates and regenerates skin perfectly. Is not oily at all. I also use it as a face night cream and it serves me very well, I didn't break out.

LOVE!

Posted by 5061101710634660221 on Apr 07, 2015

Pomegranate already has wonderful properties and this hand cream is no different! I love how it leaves my hand feeling so hydrated and nourished

The best for me

Posted by 4886245322434930846 on Jul 06, 2016

I have tried a ️lots of creams for my hands. Nothing works. I have itching, soares and dry hands. It all gets better with the first application.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »