Weleda, Ratanhia Mouthwash Concentrate, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 3-star

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Jul 20, 2013

I am so bummed that I did not pay better attention to the ingredient list. I spent a long time searching for a toothpaste without glycerin - and found earthpaste (love it) While researching that, I came across information about the toxicity of flouride. Unfortunately, this mouthwash contains calcium flouride -and even though it is found in nature, this ingredient, according to some researchers can be harmful. I gave it three stars because Weleda is a good brand, and all the other ingredients sound quite promising. However, I will not use this product until I see reports that would convince me otherwise about the effects of flouride. Toms Of Maine website writes that it is ok - you are spitting out - but the under tongue area absorbs into the body.

Didnt like the taste

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Aug 01, 2013

The product is ok I think. But I didnt like the taste. And had to mix much stronger than recommended to notice an effect. Wont buy again.