I love this mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer2489065 on Feb 23, 2010

Trying to stay away from chemicals with names that I, even I, cannot pronounce. I switched over to both the Weleda Ratanhia toothpaste and mouthwash several years ago. They work well, as far as I am concerned. And, as always, iHerb is the place to shop.

Love it!

Posted by JodieLouise on Jun 27, 2011

I love this mouthwash, it feels really fresh and clean - not like the nasty chemical mouthwashes that feel a bit like they burn your mouth out and coat it with god knows what!! Would highly recommend - I love this mouthwash and will definitely keep using it.

Gooood!

Posted by Reviewer3288000 on Apr 16, 2011

This mouthwash is really good! All natural, good quality ingredients, very strong and fresh, and effective at keeping the mouth clean (after brushing) and healthy.

Good and economic mouthwash

Posted by merenda on Apr 22, 2011

Good and economic mouthwash. I like the taste and how it treats my gums from bleeding

Good

Posted by Reviewer1403332 on Feb 19, 2012

Good mouthwash, gently and has a good taste.

fab product

Posted by Reviewer2222423 on May 08, 2012

I always have this in stock. I use it to keep my gums healthy, my breath fresh, and also for gargling when I have a sore throat. It has a strong flavour and some people might not like it but if you like your ratanhia toothpaste or salt toothpaste you will love this.

good

Posted by Reviewer1066214 on Feb 01, 2012

cleans well and even clears plaque..

Weleda, Ratanhia Mouthwash Concentrate

Posted by SvetlanaSY on Jun 01, 2011

Magnificent means

good

Posted by naturalsgirls on Jun 06, 2012

Pleasant smell of herbs, a great part, treats her mouth!

Awesome!

Posted by 4875184395518615449 on Sep 10, 2012

Great mouthwash. Not overpowering or burning. Leaves your mouth with a nice, clean, natural feel. I use about four dashes into a shot glass then fill with warm water. Does not affect the taste of food or drink after using. Excellent.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »