the best toothpaste

Posted by myftuk on Nov 21, 2012

This toothpaste works great. My gums seem to be bleeding less. Also I like its taste. Дуже сподобалася паста. Гарна для ясен (перестали кровоточити). Натуральна. Приємна ціна.

A rare find that is free of fluoride, detergents, synthetic fragrances, colors, preservatives and raw materials derived from mineral oils

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Jul 29, 2015

On my page SEEKING-HEALTH, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. There are many brands of toothpaste that are free of toxic fluoride. But it is almost impossible to find one that is also free of detergents, synthetic fragrances, colors, preservatives and raw materials derived from mineral oils.

Not good for sensitive teeth

Posted by Reviewer2287175 on Feb 06, 2011

I've been using Tom's and Jason's sensitive toothpaste and forgot how sensitive my teeth are. This toothpaste reminded me.... Seemed like a nice taste, though

Great Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1748917 on Mar 10, 2009

It leaves the mouth feeling refreshed and clean. It really does whiten teeth. :)

Glad that I found this natural toothpaste

Posted by msau99 on Jan 04, 2014

After a medical condition, I started switching to more natural products, toothpaste being one of them. I searched and reviewed all the reviews and finally decided to try this brand. Firstly because it has good reviews, and also because i have always known weleda to be a good natural brand (Whilst in Germany I ever tried weleda rose oil and its really lovely). I also like the minimal ingredients in this toothpaste. So my first tube arrived in oct, and I am glad that I have made the right choice! It cleans very well and leave a fresh pleasant clean feel. Yes it doesn't foam but that's because it doesn't contain harmful foaming ingredients. During brushing it is salty but once rinsed out, it leaves a clean feeling. I have since ordered in bulk to save more money. Thanks, iherb! Click on my username for more reviews! If you find this review helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Not tasty at all

Posted by Gdaiva on Apr 12, 2013

I dont know about the benefits, but it taste like salt, what the point to buy this, just dip your toothbrush into salt.

Salt Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2827003 on Jan 08, 2010

This is excellent toothpase. My mother is very holistic and she swears by it. My bf mom studies macrobiotics and she sold me on it! First tube will taste sooooo salty but thereafter you will get used to it. And you will more than benefit from using it!

this is my favorite toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer3053514 on Jan 29, 2008

I totally enjoy brushing my teeth and look foward to it many times a day. It is a small container though. It leaves your teeth very white and refreshed. Its a very simple paste for your teeth, as it should be.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1593792 on May 02, 2009

This takes a little getting use to at first, but works great. My mouth feels great, and it does help to increase saliva production, which helps fight bacteria growth.

Weleda Salt Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2051646 on May 19, 2009

Weleda Salt Toothpaste has been a part of my life, being German, since my childhood. My dentist and his staff regularly compliment me on the health of my gums -- and I never fail to remind them to recommend Weleda Salt Toothpaste to their patients.