The best toothpaste

Posted by 5489381829981229748 on Jun 28, 2016

Love the ingredients of this and it leaves my mouth feeling really fresh. I hear people talk about how clean their teeth feel after going to the dentist, but since using this (with an electric toothbrush) I never feel a difference as my teeth are always really clean

The best toothpaste

Posted by 4755493975327260872 on Jul 08, 2016

Weleda salt toothpaste is 100%natural, tastes great, refreshes and alkalizes your mouth. The best on the market!

Salt toothpaste

Posted by MacnAZ on Aug 04, 2016

This is a very refreshing toothpaste. I will be using this product often. If you like a salty taste with a hint of peppermint you will enjoy the clean feeling after brushing. Very amazing product!

less chemical

Posted by 5264274143600963094 on Aug 23, 2016

have been use this for a while. people keeping saying that salt toothpaste is less chemical and better health. So I stick in using this. As the price is the cheapest from iherb, I am happy to buy it again and again from iherb.

Posted by Reviewer2957649 on Jul 03, 2011

Posted by Linden on Jul 08, 2011

does what it promises. like it very much.

Really nice toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2243341 on Jul 10, 2011

I really feel like my teeth are cleaner and smoother. The salt is very good for my gums.

My favorite toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer3009568 on Jul 18, 2011

Cleans so well without the white pasty foam of grocery store brands.

Weleda

Posted by Reviewer1499734 on Jul 25, 2011

I like it

My favourite!

Posted by Reviewer1423814 on Jul 25, 2011

I always have this in my bath room. Leaves leaves a sense of cleanliness, freshness. Cleans really good, dont make sensitive teeth. Only good words for this tooth paste. I really fast get used to its texture and taste, and while cleansing teeth with other toothpastes-i miss this ones sense of freshness.