Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1593792 on May 02, 2009

This takes a little getting use to at first, but works great. My mouth feels great, and it does help to increase saliva production, which helps fight bacteria growth.

Worked well, but...

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

Tastes pretty gross. I will continue to use from time to time.

Teeth feel and look cleaner than usual

Posted by Reviewer2882465 on Mar 11, 2008

I will be sticking with this one. My gums seem to be bleeding less, too, as far as I can tell. Seems like my teeth do not get plaquey build up as often now, either. Nice.

Weleda Salt Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2806330 on Jul 30, 2009

I love the taste of this. It doesn't not do a good job of whitening. I switch this with a toothpaste intended more for whitening if that's an issue. But hands down, this is my favorite.

Salt toothpaste

Posted by karishma on Apr 02, 2011

Best toothpaste ever!

My favorite

Posted by jazzmiss on Mar 25, 2014

This is one of my favorite natural toothpastes! It's totally different than the others so you love or hate it. This toothpaste doesn't foam, has a salty taste and brushes teeth very well leaving no residue on them. I use it alternately with other toothpastes as it's quite abrasive. It definitely helps prevent the buildup of plaque and cares for your gums. So simply try it if you want to be left with brilliant, white teeth in a refreshed and healthy mouth!

Salty!

Posted by Reviewer1239025 on Mar 14, 2012

I think we can simply save on this product by brushing with real salt.

Hands down the best toothpaste ever!

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 09, 2008

I hope they never discontinue this, my favorite toothpaste! It doesn't contain SLS so it won't foam. It's a polishing brown salty paste and it's amazing at removing tartar. I love the texture and the taste of it. If you don't understand how natural products are superior to commercial toxins, and if you need a mouthful of synthetic foam, you won't appreciate this. If you're looking for 100% natural goodness that will leave your teeth polished and clean without putting carcinogens in your mouth, then this is the toothpaste for you. The only drawback is it takes a lot more of this toothpaste to do the job than any other I've ever used. And the tubes are small and pricey but iHerb's got the best prices around! If they ever plan on discontinuing it, I want 100 cases, I am sold for life!

I love this toothpaste

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Jul 21, 2013

It is salty at first but you get use to that very quickly. It doesn't sting like popular brands when you are brushing. Your teeth feel clean all day no matter what or how much you eat, which is a plus. I recommend this for a healthy mouth. Plus salt is a good germ killer. It will keep your bacteria in the mouth down.

prefer heritage toothpowder

Posted by funexplorer on Mar 04, 2013

one bottle of heritage toothpowder last for a year. and i brush my teeth daily. i find the toothpowder more effective, greener(natural), less saltier, less abrasive than Weleda. i have tried Weleda salt and plant. Once i make the switch to toothpowder, i never look back to paste.