Weleda, Salt Toothpaste, 2.5 fl oz (75 ml)

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1593792 on May 02, 2009

This takes a little getting use to at first, but works great. My mouth feels great, and it does help to increase saliva production, which helps fight bacteria growth.

Weleda Salt Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2051646 on May 19, 2009

Weleda Salt Toothpaste has been a part of my life, being German, since my childhood. My dentist and his staff regularly compliment me on the health of my gums -- and I never fail to remind them to recommend Weleda Salt Toothpaste to their patients.

Weleda Salt toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1434920 on Jul 02, 2010

I love this toothpaste, my gum health has improved greatly since I started using it and dentist has commented a few times on the fact that I don't have plaque on my teeth, all since I started using this toothpaste. Syd Aust

Not tasty at all

Posted by Gdaiva on Apr 12, 2013

I dont know about the benefits, but it taste like salt, what the point to buy this, just dip your toothbrush into salt.

Glad that I found this natural toothpaste

Posted by msau99 on Jan 04, 2014

After a medical condition, I started switching to more natural products, toothpaste being one of them. I searched and reviewed all the reviews and finally decided to try this brand. Firstly because it has good reviews, and also because i have always known weleda to be a good natural brand (Whilst in Germany I ever tried weleda rose oil and its really lovely). I also like the minimal ingredients in this toothpaste. So my first tube arrived in oct, and I am glad that I have made the right choice! It cleans very well and leave a fresh pleasant clean feel. Yes it doesn't foam but that's because it doesn't contain harmful foaming ingredients. During brushing it is salty but once rinsed out, it leaves a clean feeling. I have since ordered in bulk to save more money. Thanks, iherb! Click on my username for more reviews! If you find this review helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.