July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Weleda, Salt Toothpaste, 2.5 fl oz (75 ml)

Salt Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2827003 on Jan 08, 2010

This is excellent toothpase. My mother is very holistic and she swears by it. My bf mom studies macrobiotics and she sold me on it! First tube will taste sooooo salty but thereafter you will get used to it. And you will more than benefit from using it!

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1593792 on May 02, 2009

This takes a little getting use to at first, but works great. My mouth feels great, and it does help to increase saliva production, which helps fight bacteria growth.

Weleda Salt Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2051646 on May 19, 2009

Weleda Salt Toothpaste has been a part of my life, being German, since my childhood. My dentist and his staff regularly compliment me on the health of my gums -- and I never fail to remind them to recommend Weleda Salt Toothpaste to their patients.

Weleda Salt toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1434920 on Jul 02, 2010

I love this toothpaste, my gum health has improved greatly since I started using it and dentist has commented a few times on the fact that I don't have plaque on my teeth, all since I started using this toothpaste. Syd Aust

Teeth feel and look cleaner than usual

Posted by Reviewer2882465 on Mar 11, 2008

I will be sticking with this one. My gums seem to be bleeding less, too, as far as I can tell. Seems like my teeth do not get plaquey build up as often now, either. Nice.