Weleda Salt toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1434920 on Jul 02, 2010

I love this toothpaste, my gum health has improved greatly since I started using it and dentist has commented a few times on the fact that I don't have plaque on my teeth, all since I started using this toothpaste. Syd Aust

Worked well, but...

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

Tastes pretty gross. I will continue to use from time to time.

Teeth feel and look cleaner than usual

Posted by Reviewer2882465 on Mar 11, 2008

I will be sticking with this one. My gums seem to be bleeding less, too, as far as I can tell. Seems like my teeth do not get plaquey build up as often now, either. Nice.

Weleda Salt Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2806330 on Jul 30, 2009

I love the taste of this. It doesn't not do a good job of whitening. I switch this with a toothpaste intended more for whitening if that's an issue. But hands down, this is my favorite.

Salt toothpaste

Posted by karishma on Apr 02, 2011

Best toothpaste ever!

My favorite

Posted by swinginstars on Mar 25, 2014

This is one of my favorite natural toothpastes! It's totally different than the others so you love or hate it. This toothpaste doesn't foam, has a salty taste and brushes teeth very well leaving no residue on them. I use it alternately with other toothpastes as it's quite abrasive. It definitely helps prevent the buildup of plaque and cares for your gums. So simply try it if you want to be left with brilliant, white teeth in a refreshed and healthy mouth!

Salty!

Posted by Reviewer1239025 on Mar 14, 2012

I think we can simply save on this product by brushing with real salt.

Hands down the best toothpaste ever!

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 09, 2008

I hope they never discontinue this, my favorite toothpaste! It doesn't contain SLS so it won't foam. It's a polishing brown salty paste and it's amazing at removing tartar. I love the texture and the taste of it. If you don't understand how natural products are superior to commercial toxins, and if you need a mouthful of synthetic foam, you won't appreciate this. If you're looking for 100% natural goodness that will leave your teeth polished and clean without putting carcinogens in your mouth, then this is the toothpaste for you. The only drawback is it takes a lot more of this toothpaste to do the job than any other I've ever used. And the tubes are small and pricey but iHerb's got the best prices around! If they ever plan on discontinuing it, I want 100 cases, I am sold for life!

pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2417893 on Jun 14, 2008

doesnt do much for breath

Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2953137 on Sep 19, 2008

Not happy with the bad breath. I don't know if it is working as described or not.