Terveysvaikutteinen

Posted by Reviewer2915199 on May 23, 2015

Haitta-aineeton, luonnollinen hammastahna. Pidin paljon.

No plaque since using this!

Posted by Reviewer2088857 on Dec 15, 2014

Since using this toothpaste (either close to or over a year), I no longer get plaque. NONE! My teeth are the healthiest they have been in years. Due to crooked teeth i used to get plaque and require a good cleaning at the dentist quite regularly!. NOT anymore :-) No more toxic supermarket toothpaste for me!!

LOVE

Posted by satokovann on Apr 22, 2016

I USE THIS AND SEA SALT WATER IN A BOTTLE AFTERWORDS AS MOUTH WASH. AFTER ALL, SEA SALT WATER IS THE BEST TO KILL GERM IN THE MOUTH, AND I WAS SEARCHING OT MATCHING TOOTHPASTE, AND HAPPY TO ORDER THIS FOR THE PURPOSE.

norway

Posted by Reviewer1870759 on Jan 20, 2012

very happy with this, it really makes my teeth clean and white. Have been using it for many year now, and the dentist says my teeth are very healty

great mouth freshness

Posted by Reviewer2952473 on Jan 20, 2012

leaves teeth feeling very clean. in the time we have used this toothpaste (more than ten years now) have not needed any dentistry apart from the usual checks and cleans

It is fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1426537 on Nov 20, 2011

I've tried this salt toothpaste because my gums became bleed and after some days of using the bleeding is finished.It really works!

The best

Posted by Reviewer2839884 on Aug 08, 2011

The best

okay

Posted by 5527718884908282837 on Oct 03, 2014

The taste is so gross.. Not the saltiness, which is fine, but the *taste*. It's like a weird herbaly salty taste, I can't get used to it. But its cleaning ability is good - I just find myself going back to minty flavours.

Owww and yuck!

Posted by 5325625807997272206 on Jan 27, 2015

Me and my teenage boys hated this. It tastes horrible and it made my gums super sensitive, bleeding all the time. Stopped use and started using Earthpaste and the bleeding stopped.

Good for the teeth

Posted by Reviewer2490036 on May 20, 2009

Great product but just too much peppermint. Rinses easily and cleans the teeth to a polish. No foaming. Long lasting as only a little is required which makes it good value.