Weleda, Salt Toothpaste, 2.5 fl oz (75 ml)

Glad that I found this natural toothpaste

Posted by msau99 on Jan 04, 2014

After a medical condition, I started switching to more natural products, toothpaste being one of them. I searched and reviewed all the reviews and finally decided to try this brand. Firstly because it has good reviews, and also because i have always known weleda to be a good natural brand (Whilst in Germany I ever tried weleda rose oil and its really lovely). I also like the minimal ingredients in this toothpaste. So my first tube arrived in oct, and I am glad that I have made the right choice! It cleans very well and leave a fresh pleasant clean feel. Yes it doesn't foam but that's because it doesn't contain harmful foaming ingredients. During brushing it is salty but once rinsed out, it leaves a clean feeling. I have since ordered in bulk to save more money. Thanks, iherb! Click on my username for more reviews! If you find this review helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

norway

Posted by Reviewer1870759 on Jan 20, 2012

very happy with this, it really makes my teeth clean and white. Have been using it for many year now, and the dentist says my teeth are very healty

great mouth freshness

Posted by Reviewer2952473 on Jan 20, 2012

leaves teeth feeling very clean. in the time we have used this toothpaste (more than ten years now) have not needed any dentistry apart from the usual checks and cleans

It is fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1426537 on Nov 20, 2011

I've tried this salt toothpaste because my gums became bleed and after some days of using the bleeding is finished.It really works!

The best