Необычная!!!

Posted by 4794887654846814837 on Oct 26, 2013

Очень необычный вкус и консистенция. На зубах чувствуется морская соль и сода, но очищает и освежает просто супер!!! Очень понравилась, будем заказывать и не один раз

탁월한선택

Posted by 5159667497645559956 on Mar 17, 2013

그냥 국산치약은 아무리거품많아도 잘 안닦여서 칫솔이 문젠가 했는데 치약이 문제였네요 거품은 잘안나도 매우 뽀득뽀득닦여요 여러개 사서 돌려야겠어요

My Go to Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2382887 on Apr 24, 2013

I love the texture of this toothpaste. It is a bit "grainy" which adds to the feeling of cleaning my teeth. I like the taste of it its nothing like your traditional toothpaste. I feel this cleans my teeth better and my mouth overall.

Super!

Posted by Reviewer1577457 on Feb 07, 2013

Super!

Takes a bit of getting used to, but I like the taste and texture now

Posted by 5149478461188152457 on Aug 23, 2014

This is one of my favourite toothpastes now - I enjoy the salty/grainy texture, and now that I am used to the flavour, I find it very pleasant. If you don't like it, I recommend trying it at least a week, just to get used to it. edit: I have used this for a few months now, and I don't like the taste anymore. Definitely won't be getting it again

cool!!

Posted by 5480961592555758066 on Apr 02, 2014

liked this product so much! it's really salty, but my teeth were in a perfect condition till night (if i cannot brush them in afternoon)

best toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1825142 on May 02, 2014

For years I've been making my own toothpaste with baking soda, salt, coconut oil and clove oil, but it's kind of a pain to keep having to make it all the time. This stuff seems to work just as well and has no toxic ingredients. Handy thing to have on hand and keeps my mouth cleaner than anything else I've had.

Love the taste!

Posted by Reviewer1922593 on May 06, 2014

I like this a lot and order 3 the last time. I've since switched to bisodium carbonate (by Eco Dent) to remineralize and regenerate a small cavity. Also do raw coconut oil pulling in the morning daily, 3 tsp of fermented cod liver oil with high vitamin butter oil (a blend by Blue Royal) and now drink Goat's milk kefir (loaded with calcium and phosphorous, which is needed for teeth regeneration). Hardest thing is quitting grains, all sugars, processed foods and coffee. I'll know in 6 months with another set of bite wing x rays!

Good product excellent price!

Posted by 4696530911530684679 on May 21, 2014

It is very recommended if you have gum sensitivity, excellent product

Will order again

Posted by 5755105577782877404 on Jun 16, 2014

Ordered it for the third time and will definitely buy again. It cleans really well and leaves a nice salty aftertaste.