YES YES YES

Posted by Reviewer1994497 on Aug 04, 2012

The Best for my needs...using it for several years..

good

Posted by 4804560996061227995 on Aug 03, 2012

Best Value I can get

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek on Aug 02, 2012

Please don't ever stop providing this products! It's the best value comparing with those in town here. It's safe if ACCIDENTALLY swallowed!! Yes, accidentally.

Mucous

Posted by aRPiieS on Aug 01, 2012

Irritates skin, sign of bad paste for me. Does not really help with dry mouth but boosts mucous release by factor of 10, don't like at all.

It is wrong size for this item.

Posted by 5371060214672117731 on Jul 30, 2012

It's 3.3 oz for this toothpast, but I received a toothpaste only 2.5 oz. So I don't know why iHerb deliver the wrong weight product to me...

좋아요

Posted by 4915561658923723297 on Jul 26, 2012

거품이 전혀 없어 더 꼼꼼히 양치하게 되네요..양치후 입안이 깔끔한 느낌이 들고 다음날 일어날때 입안이 덜텁텁하고 설태도 덜껴요. 좋습니다. 단점은 소금이라 짠맛이 계속 남네요

Different and great

Posted by HealthyGuy on Jul 26, 2012

Toothpastes tend to get boring after a while. This salt toothpaste is always a refreshing change. I don't use this every day (I like to use a different toothpaste every couple days) but when I do, my mouth and teeth feel very clean and my breath stays fresh. Yes, it is a bit salty, but the flavor is actually refreshing, and when you rinse your mouth out you won't notice the salty flavor anymore, just refreshing mint. I will continue to buy this toothpaste. A little goes a long way, too.

good

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Jul 26, 2012

probably the best commercial toothpaste, leaves mouth very clean with no after taste

Must-have

Posted by laminimalista on Jul 23, 2012

I use this and the Jason Powersmile depending on my mood. I've used this for more than 10 years that it has become a must-have item. もう10年以上使っています。他の商品もローテーションにありますが、こちらの歯磨き粉はいつも洗面所にあります。気分によって使い分けています。

The best natural toothpaste ever!

Posted by SilverStars on Jul 14, 2012

I've tried a lot of natural toothpastes, some better than others, but this one is the best! The taste is a bit strong at first, but after a few brushes you get used to it. It does not foam, instead gets liquid as you brush and delivers an exceptional clean! It's great for removing plaque and even loosening already built up tartar. My gums are not bleeding anymore and teeth appear whiter. When I use it with my Sonicare it feels like I've just had a professional dental clean, awesome!