Can't do without this one!

Posted by KittyLang on Aug 17, 2014

It can take a while to get used to this salt toothpaste but it's worth it! Will purchase this again and again. My teeth haven't been happier (and whiter).

The best toothpaste I have tried

Posted by 5036136663307444078 on Aug 28, 2014

The best natural toothpaste I have tried!

Excelente

Posted by ggsoffer on Sep 11, 2014

Adquirí este producto cuando vi los muchos comentarios favorables que tiene. Créeme que no me arrepiento esta pasta de dientes deja la sensación como cuando uno acaba de hacerse una limpieza en el dentista.Yo pensaba que se iba a sentir bien salada, pero para nada sabe riquísima y el toque de menta hace el complemento perfecto. La voy a seguir comprando.

Smells Nice but Tastes different.

Posted by 4923335841675467277 on Sep 24, 2014

The smell is of fresh mint and then when i actually brushed my teeth it had a salt taste and no froth at all was made. The after feeling was amazing, my teeth felt super clean.

Muy buena pasta de dientes

Posted by 5536255704589165403 on Dec 30, 2013

Me deja una agradable sensación de limpieza, me gusta mucho, sin duda repetiré!

great toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2144409 on Aug 26, 2013

Gave it as a gift to an aunt who has stage3 oral cancer. She is able to use the toothpaste that it is not as abrasive or does not have too many harsh chemicals.

goid

Posted by 5474429787621763663 on Sep 01, 2013

i love it. cleans well and a good taste.

Favorite Natural Toothpaste!

Posted by 5159672971377271788 on Jan 10, 2015

I've tried a few natural toothpastes and never found one I was in love with. I tried this on a whim and it's now my favorite! The taste is salty, of course, but not overwhelmingly so in my oppinion. It leaves my mouth feeling fresh and a bit minty. I also noticed it lightened my teeth, which I had not expected.

Love this Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1603108 on Oct 13, 2015

what a great toothpaste , I will not buy any toothpaste with fluoride in it , so it is great to find a natural salt based toothpaste . My mouth feels clean and fresh after using , I have found a new product that I love .

Love this toothpaste!

Posted by 5517374713973976741 on Oct 17, 2015

I've tried several natural toothpastes and this is my favorite. Cleans well and leaves mouth minty fresh. (Some folks might not like the mild grittiness of the salt.)