The best toothpaste I have tried

Posted by 5036136663307444078 on Aug 28, 2014

The best natural toothpaste I have tried!

Excelente

Posted by ggsoffer on Sep 11, 2014

Adquirí este producto cuando vi los muchos comentarios favorables que tiene. Créeme que no me arrepiento esta pasta de dientes deja la sensación como cuando uno acaba de hacerse una limpieza en el dentista.Yo pensaba que se iba a sentir bien salada, pero para nada sabe riquísima y el toque de menta hace el complemento perfecto. La voy a seguir comprando.

Smells Nice but Tastes different.

Posted by 4923335841675467277 on Sep 24, 2014

The smell is of fresh mint and then when i actually brushed my teeth it had a salt taste and no froth at all was made. The after feeling was amazing, my teeth felt super clean.

Muy buena pasta de dientes

Posted by 5536255704589165403 on Dec 30, 2013

Me deja una agradable sensación de limpieza, me gusta mucho, sin duda repetiré!

Good~~

Posted by 5649064222126417886 on Feb 02, 2014

Taste was little bit weird. but I think this salt toothpaste is good for health.

great toothpaste

Posted by 4839964790182216380 on Mar 01, 2014

Not sickly sweet. Slightly gritty. Leaves mouth feeling really clean and fresh. Grownups toothpaste.

Love this Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1603108 on Oct 13, 2015

what a great toothpaste , I will not buy any toothpaste with fluoride in it , so it is great to find a natural salt based toothpaste . My mouth feels clean and fresh after using , I have found a new product that I love .

Love this toothpaste!

Posted by 5517374713973976741 on Oct 17, 2015

I've tried several natural toothpastes and this is my favorite. Cleans well and leaves mouth minty fresh. (Some folks might not like the mild grittiness of the salt.)

less chemical

Posted by 5264274143600963094 on Aug 23, 2016

have been use this for a while. people keeping saying that salt toothpaste is less chemical and better health. So I stick in using this. As the price is the cheapest from iherb, I am happy to buy it again and again from iherb.

Welded salt toothpaste

Posted by 5230092162607227754 on Sep 09, 2016

This product has been fantastic as my husband has an issue with standard toothpaste that irritates his throat. I took a punt to try this product as an alternative to him getting agitated every time he brushed his teeth!!! We know we are on a winner and just love this product!