Weleda Salt Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2806330 on Jul 30, 2009

I love the taste of this. It doesn't not do a good job of whitening. I switch this with a toothpaste intended more for whitening if that's an issue. But hands down, this is my favorite.

Salt toothpaste

Posted by karishma on Apr 02, 2011

Best toothpaste ever!

My favorite

Posted by jazzmiss on Mar 25, 2014

This is one of my favorite natural toothpastes! It's totally different than the others so you love or hate it. This toothpaste doesn't foam, has a salty taste and brushes teeth very well leaving no residue on them. I use it alternately with other toothpastes as it's quite abrasive. It definitely helps prevent the buildup of plaque and cares for your gums. So simply try it if you want to be left with brilliant, white teeth in a refreshed and healthy mouth!

Hands down the best toothpaste ever!

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 09, 2008

I hope they never discontinue this, my favorite toothpaste! It doesn't contain SLS so it won't foam. It's a polishing brown salty paste and it's amazing at removing tartar. I love the texture and the taste of it. If you don't understand how natural products are superior to commercial toxins, and if you need a mouthful of synthetic foam, you won't appreciate this. If you're looking for 100% natural goodness that will leave your teeth polished and clean without putting carcinogens in your mouth, then this is the toothpaste for you. The only drawback is it takes a lot more of this toothpaste to do the job than any other I've ever used. And the tubes are small and pricey but iHerb's got the best prices around! If they ever plan on discontinuing it, I want 100 cases, I am sold for life!

I love this toothpaste

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Jul 21, 2013

It is salty at first but you get use to that very quickly. It doesn't sting like popular brands when you are brushing. Your teeth feel clean all day no matter what or how much you eat, which is a plus. I recommend this for a healthy mouth. Plus salt is a good germ killer. It will keep your bacteria in the mouth down.

Salt tandpasta fra Weleda, billigt

Posted by Rabatkode-Danmark on Dec 16, 2016

Det her er uden tvivl den bedste tandpasta til paradentose jeg har prøvet. I gamle dage skyllede man munden med saltvand efter at have børstet tænder. Det er antibakterielt, og kommer ind i alle afkroge. Virker super godt, mine tænder blev tydeligt hvidere efter kun 1 uge, og man har det lækkert i munden bagefter. Smager selvfølgelig lidt af salt, men ikke slemt. Giv gerne min kommentar et like, så vi kan få danske kommentarer frem her på iherb :) Og besøger du min profil og bruger den kode der står i toppen får du 10 % i rabat på dit første køb her Iherb

The best natural toothpaste ever!

Posted by SilverStars on Jul 14, 2012

I've tried a lot of natural toothpastes, some better than others, but this one is the best! The taste is a bit strong at first, but after a few brushes you get used to it. It does not foam, instead gets liquid as you brush and delivers an exceptional clean! It's great for removing plaque and even loosening already built up tartar. My gums are not bleeding anymore and teeth appear whiter. When I use it with my Sonicare it feels like I've just had a professional dental clean, awesome!

A favourite

Posted by Reviewer2478642 on Dec 27, 2009

Love this toothpaste, it's fluorine free and really effective.

Very nice product

Posted by Reviewer3131171 on Jan 24, 2014

Good pure product. Nice selection of ingredients!

LovE!

Posted by Malina on Sep 19, 2012

Love this toothpaste! Leaves teeth clean, smooth and whiter