A little greasy . . .

Posted by Reviewer1283504 on May 22, 2010

I like Weleda products very much, but do find that Skin Food is a bit greasy going on and that it needs to be reapplied frequently to keep my hands looking moisturized and soft.

Not a face cream

Posted by Reviewer1755218 on May 30, 2010

It is definitely a rich cream, but its think consistency make it hard to use as a face cream. In addition, it leaves oily residue, so be careful when you wear it. It does what it says - relieves dry spots in no time though. I use it mostly as a hand cream.

looking for a cream for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer3193058 on Mar 16, 2011

on a personal note a little to fragrant for my taste

Good scent.

Posted by Reviewer1895053 on Dec 29, 2011

Good Scent

On the fence with this product

Posted by kurogoma on Sep 14, 2014

So many great reviews prompted me to get this product. I use it mainly for body and hands since I find it too thick for my face. I love how emollient it is and my hands and body feel really soft after usage. I am not a fan of the scent though. It is suppose to be citrus-y but is very strong and a tad synthetic. Will be a great product for winter, but may be too much and too oily for any other season. Good price.

best natural moisturizer I've used but perhaps drying over time?

Posted by 5582762497253189188 on Apr 22, 2015

Like I said, not only the best, but the only natural cream/lotion (oil/shea combinations are excluded from this because they're good too - just a little greasy for every day) that I've used on my face that feels like it works - yes, bought it for my face because I don't see why creams for the body shouldn't work or be safe enough for skin anywhere - and I like cost effectiveness. Every other face moisturiser (except ones made solely/mostly with oils)do not moisturise AT ALL - most either sting or just provide a light, thin film which dissipates (or if it absorbs you can't even tell) leaving your skin just as if not more dry than before application of said products. This absorbs leaving my face feeling hydrated, soft, plump-feeling in a good way. Perfect - and I'm a discerning tester! Edited a few months later - the only problem is that it contains your garden-variety alcohol. Which I understand is not good for skin over time. so taking 2 stars off. Even after daily use, now that the weather is colder my skin the next morning feels fairly dry. Not sure if it's just my skin or the cream. Perhaps it needs to be tested by each individual(?)

Good hand & foot cream

Posted by Reviewer1808926 on Feb 05, 2010

I use the cream on feet and hands, it moisturizes really well. I wish it did not contain artificial perfume, but it does.