New To iHerb?

Weleda, Skin Food, 2.5 oz (71 g)

REBECCA ROWIN

Posted by Reviewer1378700 on Oct 31, 2007

THIS IS THE ONLY PRODOUCT I HAVE FOUND THAT HEPLS MY HANDS. THAY ARE DRY AND THE SKIN CRACKS FORM DOING SIMPLE THINGS LISH DISHES

Good night cream

Posted by Reviewer2874662 on Dec 02, 2008

This is a soothing, pleasantly scented cream that is a bit greasy but great for night-time.

This is my "Holy Grail" Creme!

Posted by Reviewer2561934 on Jan 13, 2009

All Natural + Super Results + Great Price = Skin Food!! Great mutil purpose creme! I use it on my hands, feet, face, neck, eyes, cuticles, my daughter's eczema....wonderful for travel...all this in one small tube.

Nourishment for your skin!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This cream is truly nourishment for dry, sensitive skin types. I love that it is preservative free and free of synthetic color and fragrance. This is not to say that it is fragrance free as there are natural oils added. It is very heavy and leaves a greasy feeling, so best to apply before bed or when you will wear mini mitts or socks while it absorbs. Does wonders for skin when used daily.If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Superhero in a tube

Posted by Reviewer1677431 on Feb 24, 2010

I love this stuff I use a little(very little) on my face,I apply it after I use jojoba oil first, It helps the lotion sink in better. My skin is very sensitive and dry, I have seen a big improvment after using this stuff.