Nourishment for your skin!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This cream is truly nourishment for dry, sensitive skin types. I love that it is preservative free and free of synthetic color and fragrance. This is not to say that it is fragrance free as there are natural oils added. It is very heavy and leaves a greasy feeling, so best to apply before bed or when you will wear mini mitts or socks while it absorbs. Does wonders for skin when used daily.If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

rating of Weleda skinfood

Posted by Reviewer2655735 on Apr 13, 2010

have been using it for years. Is an excellent product. It is deeply moisturising, lightly perfumed and does not irritiate my dry aging skin (I am 60). My mother uses it (she is 82) and my brother also (he is 53). The product does not stain clothes and adsorbs quickly. Moira (Tasmania, Australia)

deep moisture

Posted by Reviewer2708660 on Nov 17, 2010

one application a day and dry hands are gone!

Weleda rocks

Posted by karljacobs on Dec 11, 2010

another great product made by a great company thanks iHerb for making it available

Excellent for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer3273421 on Nov 08, 2008

Goes on kind of thick, but soaks in quickly and lasts longer than most lotions. Good for hard-working hands.

great for extremely dry skin

Posted by Reviewer1285871 on Jan 15, 2008

It is great for extremely dry skin. If you put it on the face, it's a little thick.

A favorite

Posted by Reviewer3346478 on Jan 20, 2008

I have used this cream for years when my skin is really dry during the winter - good for cracked and peeling skin anywhere on face or body. iHerb service was fast and great, received in four days overseas!

A little greasy . . .

Posted by Reviewer1283504 on May 22, 2010

I like Weleda products very much, but do find that Skin Food is a bit greasy going on and that it needs to be reapplied frequently to keep my hands looking moisturized and soft.

skin food

Posted by Reviewer2616740 on May 28, 2008

First heard of this from brooke shields(I think) and when I saw it in Target, I had to give it a try.Then i checked on line and found you guys.Hooray! Just the name (skin food) was the selling point for me and now I can get it a lot cheaper. A great product that is what it says it is.

Foot Food

Posted by Reviewer1398796 on Dec 06, 2008

Great product only had to use it once and my dry feet are no longer dry.