A favorite

Posted by Reviewer3346478 on Jan 20, 2008

I have used this cream for years when my skin is really dry during the winter - good for cracked and peeling skin anywhere on face or body. iHerb service was fast and great, received in four days overseas!

Superhero in a tube

Posted by Reviewer1677431 on Feb 24, 2010

I love this stuff I use a little(very little) on my face,I apply it after I use jojoba oil first, It helps the lotion sink in better. My skin is very sensitive and dry, I have seen a big improvment after using this stuff.

rating of Weleda skinfood

Posted by Reviewer2655735 on Apr 13, 2010

have been using it for years. Is an excellent product. It is deeply moisturising, lightly perfumed and does not irritiate my dry aging skin (I am 60). My mother uses it (she is 82) and my brother also (he is 53). The product does not stain clothes and adsorbs quickly. Moira (Tasmania, Australia)

deep moisture

Posted by Reviewer2708660 on Nov 17, 2010

one application a day and dry hands are gone!

Weleda rocks

Posted by karljacobs on Dec 11, 2010

another great product made by a great company thanks iHerb for making it available

a must-have for my dry skin

Posted by Reviewer3269355 on Dec 21, 2010

works wonders. i apply this on my face after washing up, and when i wake up the next morning, my skin is amazingly soft and moist. can't live without it!!

A little greasy . . .

Posted by Reviewer1283504 on May 22, 2010

I like Weleda products very much, but do find that Skin Food is a bit greasy going on and that it needs to be reapplied frequently to keep my hands looking moisturized and soft.

skin food

Posted by Reviewer2616740 on May 28, 2008

First heard of this from brooke shields(I think) and when I saw it in Target, I had to give it a try.Then i checked on line and found you guys.Hooray! Just the name (skin food) was the selling point for me and now I can get it a lot cheaper. A great product that is what it says it is.

weleda skin food

Posted by Reviewer1439551 on Mar 07, 2009

makes hands very soft, but must be reapplied after washing; nice odor

Foot Food

Posted by Reviewer1398796 on Dec 06, 2008

Great product only had to use it once and my dry feet are no longer dry.