Weleda, Skin Food, 2.5 oz (71 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Good

Posted by 5724915221219238774 on Nov 11, 2013

I like the smell of this cream. I put it on my face as well as the body.

Too rich for face but great for dry itchy skin

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Jan 16, 2014

I love how this product smells! It's a thick cream, so I use this on my eczema areas and elbows. It helps to heal those areas gently.

A good hand cream.

Posted by FourSeasons From Canada on Feb 06, 2014

It is greasy when you first apply it, but in a few minutes the Skin Food settles in and makes your hands nice and soft. Reasonably priced. Nice fragrance. Came with a smaller, free, tube of Citrus Hydrating Lotion - which is even better than the Skin Food.

Feels and smells great

Posted by Reviewer2322380 From Canada on Feb 06, 2009

Love love love the herbal scent of this cream. I have severe dry skin on my hands and this soothes me, although I absorb it very quickly. I have to reapply after a while or use another lotion on top of it later on, but it really improves the overall condition of my skin because it needs these oils

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1265163 From Wisconsin on Feb 07, 2009

I bought this for my husband who gets very dry hands, especially in the winter. He's a maintenance man in a factory and is constantly washing his hands with a harsh soap. This lotion has helped keep his hands a little softer and not quite so dry. The only thing he doesn't like about it is that it's a little greasy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »