Nourishment for your skin!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This cream is truly nourishment for dry, sensitive skin types. I love that it is preservative free and free of synthetic color and fragrance. This is not to say that it is fragrance free as there are natural oils added. It is very heavy and leaves a greasy feeling, so best to apply before bed or when you will wear mini mitts or socks while it absorbs. Does wonders for skin when used daily.If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1440774 on Jun 29, 2013

Like this a lot for dry hands. fresh smell.

great moisturiser for whole body *☆*:;一家に一本;:*☆*

Posted by lchchchiyo on May 14, 2013

a must have for all who has sensitive skin or dry skin! not a big fun of this hard tube but it's even worth buying a tube squeezer.顔を含め全身に使えて、ガサガサお肌が一晩でモチモチになるほどの即効性がすばらしいです。チューブがかたくて使いやすくは無いですが、コレの為にスクイーザーをかう価値アリだとお思います。

excelent

Posted by Anyamalia on Mar 13, 2013

amazing smell and good for my legs, arms ,etc. it really helps.

I use it as facialcream, and my skin loves is...

Posted by 5684063029340383306 on Feb 25, 2013

... it just soakes it all up almost, leaving just a thin layer that I leave over night or during extra cold winter days, otherwise I just wipe it of, before putting on my makeup. It hasn´t helped with my dry elbows and heals

Great product

Posted by 5418493925206750115 on Feb 01, 2013

My mother (64 yo) used to use this cream for face and body and she loved it. I coulndt find it in moscow for long time, but now, thanx iherb i can buy it for her

Love it!

Posted by livelig on Jan 26, 2013

Skin food is a lifesaver when it's cold outside and your skin is dry and chapped. This is my new favorite hand cream and all purpose cream. Will definitely buy again.

Perfect!

Posted by enilorak on Jan 07, 2013

Very good for my dry and sore skin! Love it :D

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1528688 on Jan 06, 2013

I have battled dry skin during winter time for years, and this is the only cream I`ve ever tried that actually helps. Your face may seem oily when you put it on but it dries quite fast. I have tried all the brands there is before and they all left my skin just as dry. Have already bought a new one, afraid to go empty.

Good, effective and excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer2546610 on Nov 28, 2012

Multifunction Cream used to elbows, hands, feet, after shave .... it has become a wonderful and essential cream for me. When I'll spend the buy.