good moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer2147468 on Dec 25, 2010

good for very dry hand! nice scent!

Very pleasant scent

Posted by Reviewer2297908 on Jan 26, 2011

I used it as a night cream, as my cheeks tend to get dry for some reason, and after couple days not so dry anymore, almost normal. Doesn't work on my dry hands though. I would still buy it again just for the scent.

Outstanding

Posted by Reviewer1892300 on Jan 30, 2011

Wonderful product for all skin areas - even for healing sensitive private parts!

The BEST!

Posted by Reviewer3350679 on Nov 08, 2008

Only skin stuff I will use

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1593792 on Mar 14, 2009

This cream is worth every penny. Since giving birth almost 2 years ago, nothing has worked to heal my dry, cracked heels. This is the only one that has started to help me. It is thick, but not overly greasy feeling at all, absorbs quickly. I am also a nurse, and this stuff is great on my dry, overly washed hands. The fragrance is pleasant. A post-partum must have!

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1333756 on Mar 15, 2009

My daughter depends on this as a facial moisturizer. She and myself sometimes mix it with foundation. I also use it as a night cream.

weleda skin food

Posted by Reviewer1558008 on Aug 07, 2008

love it

Best ever!!

Posted by Reviewer1708419 on Feb 13, 2011

Long have I been searching for that perfect heavy moisturizer and finally my quest has come end. Weleda skin food is not only natural, it smells great (a delightful citrusy-herb), and quenches my dry winter skin. It has a sticky texture that absorbs instantly to skin and isn't too oily to wear under makeup. I predominantly use it on my face and since using my dull visage now has a more even tone, also looking softer and more radiant. I believe it has reduced my fine lines (not that I really have any due to my religious moisturizing). I highly recommend this product, especially on iherb.com for its incredibly low price!

The good goods.

Posted by Reviewer2895188 on Jun 17, 2011

The good goods.

Favorite

Posted by Reviewer1356501 on Jun 30, 2011

This is an excellent cream for overall protection and maintenance of healthy skin.