Such a great product!

Posted by darlingnovember on Nov 27, 2012

Don't mistake this for an everyday lotion, this is for those times when your skin is so dry it's flaking. Really good to use in the winter if you are outdoor for a long time. Very thick consistensy.

LOVE This Stuff

Posted by 4710403206978993917 on Nov 10, 2012

Finally something helps my very dry skin to feel moist. Full strength for hands. Mix with Jojoba Oil for face.

Best hand cream I have tried.

Posted by 5258135155053392501 on Oct 31, 2012

Really nourishing and has a natural herby smell. It's more of a concentrated balm that stays for a long time compared to really running lotions that only last an hour.

Great cream

Posted by marinanorway on Oct 21, 2012

I use this cream as an overnight treatment. I think it does my skin wonders, although I have no robust proofs :)

Effective for Dry Skin

Posted by HawaiianViking on Aug 23, 2012

Weleda Skin Food is one of those stand-by products that a person should never be without. I don't use it often, but when my skin is really dry, it's one of the best treatments. I like the smell; It's not artificial or too sweet, and I like that they included one of my favorite scents, Viola. One should note, however, that this is a heavy, oily cream. If you wear it on your hands, it's going to get on everything that you touch. If you put it on your feet, you're going to have Skin Food footprints all over your house. Consider loosely covering an area with a light, breathable textile after you've applied Skin Food.

great facial barrier cream

Posted by Reviewer1863032 on Aug 12, 2012

rich and thick cream for winter facial use. a great barrier to the elements!!!

it is good for pregnant women.

Posted by cocomom on Jul 13, 2012

weleda's products are good for pregnant women. specially it care my butt.

Oh yeah

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012

As someone recovering from severe chemical sensitivities, I have not been able to use any products with strong plant smells or essential oils for years. As my sensitivities improve, I am trying some really clean, pure products to see how I do. I chose this skin food because I trust the Weleda brand, and because it is made with extracts of viola, chamomile and calendula - all very soothing and not very strong smelling herbs. And it's free of synthetic fragrances, colors, and preservatives. It met my high standards!

from Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer1940333 on May 31, 2012

good cream, i use it for my hends

Absolutelyt wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1393305 on May 21, 2012

says my mother in law. I didn't try it myself but gave it to her.