LOVE This Stuff

Posted by 4710403206978993917 on Nov 10, 2012

Finally something helps my very dry skin to feel moist. Full strength for hands. Mix with Jojoba Oil for face.

Such a great product!

Posted by darlingnovember on Nov 27, 2012

Don't mistake this for an everyday lotion, this is for those times when your skin is so dry it's flaking. Really good to use in the winter if you are outdoor for a long time. Very thick consistensy.

Good, effective and excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer2546610 on Nov 28, 2012

Multifunction Cream used to elbows, hands, feet, after shave .... it has become a wonderful and essential cream for me. When I'll spend the buy.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1528688 on Jan 06, 2013

I have battled dry skin during winter time for years, and this is the only cream I`ve ever tried that actually helps. Your face may seem oily when you put it on but it dries quite fast. I have tried all the brands there is before and they all left my skin just as dry. Have already bought a new one, afraid to go empty.

Perfect!

Posted by enilorak on Jan 07, 2013

Very good for my dry and sore skin! Love it :D

Love it!

Posted by livelig on Jan 26, 2013

Skin food is a lifesaver when it's cold outside and your skin is dry and chapped. This is my new favorite hand cream and all purpose cream. Will definitely buy again.

Great product

Posted by 5418493925206750115 on Feb 01, 2013

My mother (64 yo) used to use this cream for face and body and she loved it. I coulndt find it in moscow for long time, but now, thanx iherb i can buy it for her

My favourite lotion

Posted by hannehov on Feb 07, 2014

This is incredible, I've searched YEARS for the perfect lotion for my face, and this is it. It's so moisturizing and good for my skin. The only drawback about it is that it's so thick and makes your face really shiny when wearing ut, so it's not suitable for day use or under makeup. I use it every night, and my skin is glowing :)

Saw a difference after one use...

Posted by 5503154343143155026 on Mar 29, 2014

I used it at night on my face and saw a difference the next morning - skin looked more even in tone and pores had reduced, as had lines on my forehead. The smell is pretty strong compared with products I usually use. Very happy with this product!

Best product for dry skiin EVER!!

Posted by 5300831070347427737 on May 07, 2014