nice cream

Posted by Ekaterina on Feb 17, 2012

I use it at night and my skin is thankful to me by being soft and smooth!!!

My favourite lotion

Posted by hannehov on Feb 07, 2014

This is incredible, I've searched YEARS for the perfect lotion for my face, and this is it. It's so moisturizing and good for my skin. The only drawback about it is that it's so thick and makes your face really shiny when wearing ut, so it's not suitable for day use or under makeup. I use it every night, and my skin is glowing :)

Saw a difference after one use...

Posted by 5503154343143155026 on Mar 29, 2014

I used it at night on my face and saw a difference the next morning - skin looked more even in tone and pores had reduced, as had lines on my forehead. The smell is pretty strong compared with products I usually use. Very happy with this product!

lavndrkts

Posted by 5307227278623238653 on May 05, 2016

I must say that this is the absolute best cream I have ever used for my hands. It seems to repair the deep lines and my hands look more youthful. I use it sparingly as it is a bit pricey, but worth it, I am using up other products in between. Great product and I certainy would recommend it!

HOLY GRAIL

Posted by rubyrubygemstone on Nov 30, 2016

I ADORE this stuff. I'm 30 but everybody thinks I'm 23. I'm pretty sure it's because of this cream! I use Skin Food on my face every night before I go to sleep and wake up looking fresh. Pro tip: Warm it between your fingers and pat it on gently. It's a bit thick and difficult to rub in otherwise. I used to have lots of zits and tried seeing a dermatologist, tried Retin-A, tried antibiotics, but nothing worked until I went back to using SKIN FOOD! Also it smells great. I don't want to be a slave to any brand or product, but this is the ONE thing I buy over and over again.

Perfect!

Posted by enilorak on Jan 07, 2013

Very good for my dry and sore skin! Love it :D

really good

Posted by Reviewer1183424 on Mar 05, 2012

really good cream. makes skin so soft.

Absolutelyt wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1393305 on May 21, 2012

says my mother in law. I didn't try it myself but gave it to her.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1333756 on Mar 15, 2009

My daughter depends on this as a facial moisturizer. She and myself sometimes mix it with foundation. I also use it as a night cream.

Favorite

Posted by Reviewer1356501 on Jun 30, 2011

This is an excellent cream for overall protection and maintenance of healthy skin.