Weleda, Soothing Cleansing Lotion, Almond, 2.5 fl oz (75 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3081154 on Jul 04, 2011

I like it. It's a good replacement for Weleda's previous similar product. It has less almond smell. I have incredibly dry skin & multiple chemical sensitivity which makes most skin care products out for me but this one has been great. After it I moisturise with Vegesorb, an Aussie product which is like any sorbalene cream but made of veg oils rather than petroleum. Between these I have great skin.

Amazing!!

Posted by Reviewer2261187 on Dec 08, 2011

I'm allergic to too many things, but I can use this. Not only that, it seems to be clearing up the deep, reoccurring pimples! I've been using it with the Almond Facial Lotion. The package is small, but you don't need a lot... and it's 20% less on iHerb than locally. Extremely mild scent of almond.

Excellent Cleansing Lotion!!!

Posted by Reviewer2023372 on Jan 21, 2012

Loved this cleansing lotion. The facial skin after it is very smooth. Do not dry the skin. I use it morning and night. Perfect for very dry and very sensitive skin!

cleans without drying

Posted by Reviewer2092134 on Feb 29, 2012

feels good!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3311422 on Mar 22, 2013

never felt better to wash up my face. I live in an arid region and usually need to use moisturizer (which I hate), but this product does the trick.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »