Bad

Posted by greece2 on Mar 22, 2014

may be shoothing and refreshing on the skin, but it doesnt take off any dirt or makeup. it's hard to remove, absorbs instantly, not repurchasing

Excellent Cleansing Lotion!!!

Posted by Reviewer2023372 on Jan 21, 2012

Loved this cleansing lotion. The facial skin after it is very smooth. Do not dry the skin. I use it morning and night. Perfect for very dry and very sensitive skin!

Great for sensitive skin

Posted by 5719618373348336493 on Apr 29, 2014

This product is fantastic for sensitive skin. It's gentle, yet effective, and a little goes a long way. It has a light but pleasant scent. I find it isn't fantastic at removing makeup, but it does remove the day's grime. I didn't experience any breakouts with this product.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3311422 on Mar 22, 2013

never felt better to wash up my face. I live in an arid region and usually need to use moisturizer (which I hate), but this product does the trick.

Amazing!!

Posted by Reviewer2261187 on Dec 08, 2011

I'm allergic to too many things, but I can use this. Not only that, it seems to be clearing up the deep, reoccurring pimples! I've been using it with the Almond Facial Lotion. The package is small, but you don't need a lot... and it's 20% less on iHerb than locally. Extremely mild scent of almond.

A great cleanser for sensitive skin!

Posted by Reviewer2850054 on Jun 27, 2013

A fabulous product, although a bit expensive.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3081154 on Jul 04, 2011

I like it. It's a good replacement for Weleda's previous similar product. It has less almond smell. I have incredibly dry skin & multiple chemical sensitivity which makes most skin care products out for me but this one has been great. After it I moisturise with Vegesorb, an Aussie product which is like any sorbalene cream but made of veg oils rather than petroleum. Between these I have great skin.

cleans without drying

Posted by Reviewer2092134 on Feb 29, 2012

feels good!

Perfect

Posted by 5218022145568305481 on Nov 14, 2013

It's is perfect for sensitive and dry skin, the almond scent smells good as well

Smooth, Clean, Moisture

Posted by Reviewer1923382 on Dec 15, 2015

I use it in winter. My skin always keep moisture after cleansing my face.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »