Weleda, Soothing Facial Lotion, Almond, 1.0 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 3-star

Good moisture, bad reaction

Posted by 5579858031257174319 on Apr 19, 2014

This one was great for relieving some redness I had around my nose and for moisturizing without being to heavy. It takes a little while before it really sinks in, but once it does your face just feels in balance. However after a couple of days I started breaking out. I have no clue why since my skin can tolerate quite a lot and I normally don't react to new products. Maybe it's the glyceryl stearate se, but this is a quite common ingredients in skincare and makeup so I'm not sure. I stopped using it and went back to just using jojoba oil and argan oil to calm my skin down and the breakouts stopped. I will try it again tough since I really liked it and hope for the best.