Love Weleda Products

Posted by adechamplain on Aug 12, 2013

This lotion is light and perfect for summer time. I use it over the Weleda Pomegranate firming gel but can be used just as is. I transitioned from using coconut oil on my body and face. Body was fine but my face started rebelling probably because it was too oily. This lotion is perfect and a little goes a long way. I like that Weleda is very natural and Biodynamic.

Wonderful!!

Posted by Reviewer2261187 on Dec 08, 2011

I'm allergic to too many things, but I can use this. Not only that, it seems to be clearing up the deep, reoccurring pimples! I've been using it with the Almond Soothing Cleansing Lotion. The package is small, but you don't need a lot... and it's 20% less on iHerb than locally. Extremely mild scent of almond.

For sensitive skin

Posted by 4993671801980002935 on Aug 24, 2012

Good lotion for sensitive skin

Seems to help my skin - so trying my second tube

Posted by Reviewer3073127 on Dec 05, 2012

I recommend this product - my skin did clear up using it. I guess my issue is with the Delivery System - it's a metal tube - (not shown in the Product listing), the tube is about 3x1&3/4. It's a squeeze tube, and the cap doesn't screw back on without falling off while attempting to connect it to the tube. I realize this may just be me - but a pump-like container would be helpful for me, anyway. I'm trying it again because the product does seem to work for me. :)

....

Posted by sunnivah on Apr 25, 2013

great product. adds moisture and skin feels smooth. a little shiny, but good under makeup. i have used it up and might order a new one.

Weleda Smoothing Facial Lotion , Almond

Posted by 5020305836799839878 on Jun 22, 2013

Sin duda todo un descubrimiento , deja la piel de seda , suave y muy hidratada sin engrasar la piel.