July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Weleda, Stretch Mark Massage Oil, 3.4 fl oz (100 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1399333 on May 04, 2011

I'm 18 weeks pregnant and have been using this product since about week 6ish. I've been reading that stretch marks are very much hereditary so who knows if the product will help with that - I'm not far enough along to comment there - but I absolutely love the way it makes my skin feel!! I just restocked and purchased 2 bottles because I use it occassionally not just on my pregnant parts. Also, the smell....it's sort of like a very light honeysuckle, earthy smell. In my first trimester I couldn't stand the smell of anything sweet so I was little apprehensive when I first purchased it but it was just perfect - the fragrance was definitely NOT overpowering and once on, you really can't smell it. OH and typically I'm not a flower-smell kind of girl.

Exellent

Posted by Reviewer2802514 on Sep 06, 2011

I used this oil while was pregnant a year ago. I've started from the very beginning and today there are no striae or stretch marks at all. I don't know should I be grateful to my genetics or to Weleda's oil, but when I was told my friend got pregnant I bought her one as a present. In addition to the effect I experienced using this product it has a very pleasant odor (to my taste) and absorbed by the skin pretty well. Sure, I recommend it:)

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer3030342 on Apr 06, 2011

I love this oil! It is absorbed very good and very nice. My skin itched, but after I used the oil, it was feeling very good.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer3261979 on Aug 12, 2011

I've being using weleda since i was 2 weeks pregnant and I'm due in one day and i still don't have any stretch marks. I'm going still use after pregnancy because some people mentioned to me that i might have it after i give birth. I will use it till my belly goes back to normal. I will finish my rating after that.

that's great

Posted by Reviewer2340398 on Aug 20, 2011

I use it during my pregnancy, my skin is moisturized, soft and without stretching. Besides this oil leaves no residue and odor on clothes and towels as other oils do.