Nice moisturizer.

Posted by FourSeasons on Dec 19, 2012

Scent is a bit strong, though. Not as easy to rub in as some of the expensive commercial products, but I guess that is the function of all those chemical additives in the latter.

Love it but not moisturising enough

Posted by matillyrose on Mar 29, 2014

While I love everything about this moisturiser I don't find it hydrating enough for my dry skin. In Australia you can get the Wild Rose Facial Oil and I have found if I use the Oil in conjunction with the moisturiser it gives me the right amount of hydration to get through the day. I love the improvement to my skin, it certainly does have a smoothing effect and my skin definitely looks younger. Love using natural products and will continue to use Weleda for years to come.

Smoother skin

Posted by Reviewer1951496 on Aug 12, 2016

I like the scent and don't find it too strong. My skin feels smoother but that's all. It's only a small tube, ideal for travel.

I like this...

Posted by Reviewer1109752 on Dec 15, 2011

...and want to use it again and again :) I like the smell of roses :)

Muy buena

Posted by 5199079064007737732 on Aug 20, 2012

Es la primera vez que compraba cremas, en la farmacia me habían hablado de ésta marca hacía mucho tiempo, la verdad estoy encantada tb la utilizo para mi pequeña. Se hizo hace poco una herida en la cara y la cicatriz se está cerrando muy bien.